Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves

Go down

Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves Empty Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 am

Casey Anthony Circus Knuckleheads Can’t Help Themselves

09/05/2010 donchais

Excerpt:

I’ve pretty much gotten to the point of expecting all kinds of tomfoolery from these two, but I must say I’m always stunned at the lack of professionalism and the gross disdain they have for the judicial process, the folks connected to it and the public as well.

At the status hearing this week Baez - for the umpteenth time – complained about how much work they have and how the prosecution keeps adding witnesses and doesn’t turn over evidence in a timely manner, blah, blah, blah. He indicated they might have a 50/50 shot at making the deadlines set by Judge Perry.

Linda Drane-Burdick addressed Baez’s complaints, one-by-one, in her usual methodical way, proving once again, that perhaps Mr. Baez let his imagination color his representation!

READ MORE: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/casey-anthony-circus-knuckleheads-cant-help-themselves/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down