Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida’

Go down

John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida’   Empty John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida’

Post by mom_in_il Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 pm

John Walsh calls Casey Anthony case ’such a sore on Florida’

— posted by halboedeker on September, 10 2010 4:17 PM

You’ve seen a lot of Florida stories on “America’s Most Wanted” for a reason. John Walsh is a Floridian.

“I have a personal affinity for Florida cases. We get a huge amount of weirdos,” Walsh told me today. “The Sunshine State is where the creeps come to spend the winter. Florida has a huge transient population.”

“America’s Most Wanted” starts a new season at 9 p.m. Saturday on WOFL-Ch. 35. The premiere showcases a most wanted terrorist who grew up in Florida.

Walsh said he wanted to return to the case of Jennifer Kesse, the Orlando woman who disappeared four years ago. ”America’s Most Wanted” has looked Kesse’s story three times, Walsh said.

“I’m looking for something new that I can crank that case up again,” Walsh said. “Somebody grabbed her. He may still be in Orlando. It’s disturbing. We will try to revisit the case before Christmas.”

What’s Walsh’s reaction to the Casey Anthony case? “It’s such a sore on Florida,” he said. “It’s just a nightmare.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“It’s like a horrible reality show,” Walsh said. “Florida taxpayers say, ‘Put this woman on trial and move on.’ It’s just tragically sad. They should have had the trial six months ago.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/john-walsh-calls-casey-anthony-case-such-a-sore-on-florida.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down