Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"John" EVANS - 5 yo - Baltimore MD

3 posters

Go down

"John" EVANS - 5 yo - Baltimore MD Empty "John" EVANS - 5 yo - Baltimore MD

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 am

There is a child missing from home and the mother of a 5-year-old fears the worst.
"I don't know if my son is dead or alive," said Tanisha Evans.
Police say the boy could be with a dangerous wanted man.
Federal authorities are on the hunt for a suspected cocaine dealer, who may be on the run, with a little boy.
Just a few months ago the suspect found out the boy is not his biological son, but he kept the child anyway.
Now he's wanted on serious drug charges in the Northeast Baltimore neighborhood called the "Four by Four".
Swarmed by federal agents and city officers last week they discovered crack cocaine and numerous weapons.
Ten people face federal drug trafficking charges, but one of them, Tony Robinson, took off and he may have this child.
"You on the run with a baby, a baby, that shows me how much you care about him," said Evans.
Tanisha Evans has been in along custody dispute with Robinson.
In January, DNA proved, but he's not the father, but he never gave the child back.
"These are old pictures, he could at least send me a picture to let me know he's alright," said Evans.
"I believe he skipped town, being that he knows federal police are looking for him right now," said Shelly Jackson, grandmother.
The maternal grandmother fears the manhunt puts Tony Jr. in danger.
"I hope and pray that he don't catch up in nothing and I just want him to come home safe to me: his grandmother, and his mother. He's my oldest grandson and I love him and I want him with us," said Jackson. "If they catch him and try to shot at him, and my grandson gets involved and be in the middle of it. Just bring him home, be a man and bring this son home to us."
"If he could drop my son at a police station or leave him on the steps, if he can do what ever , just give me son back," said Evans.
There is not an Amber Alert in this case, because they can't be 100-percent sure Robinson has the child. Robison faces life in prison if convicted on the drug trafficking charges.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"John" EVANS - 5 yo - Baltimore MD Empty Re: "John" EVANS - 5 yo - Baltimore MD

Post by Watcher_of_all Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm

BALTIMORE, Md. - The Baltimore City Police Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are searching for a fugitive who they suspect is traveling with a five-year-old child.
Authorities say 29-year-old Tony Robinson is a violent fugitive wanted for federal drug violations.
They suspect that Robinson may be driving a black Chevrolet van, Maryland license plate: A194137.
He is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Robinson was indicted with nine other individuals on September 2, 2010, by a federal Grand Jury in Baltimore, Maryland for his part in a violent drug trafficking network.
Anyone with information concerning Robinson's whereabouts is asked to call ATF at 1-800-ATF-GUNS.
Watcher_of_all
Watcher_of_all

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

They apparently 'got their man" but haven't found any mention of the boy.

U.S. Department of Justice
United States Attorney
District of Maryland

District of Maryland

www.justice.gov/usao/md

For Immediate Release

March 9, 2012

Rod J. Rosenstein, United States Attorney

(410) 209-4885
vickie.leduc@usdoj.gov
Member of 4X4 Drug Organizatoin Exiled to 10 Years in Prison
Also Ordered to Forfeit 8 Motorcycles and 7 Flat Screen Televisions

Baltimore, Maryland – U.S. District Judge Catherine C. Blake sentenced Tony Robinson, a/k/a "Peterman," and "Pete," age 30, of Baltimore, yesterday to 10 years in prison, followed by five years of supervised release, for conspiracy to distribute and possess with the intent to distribute powder and crack cocaine.

The sentence was announced by United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod J. Rosenstein; Acting Special Agent in Charge Debbie D. Bullock of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Baltimore Field Division; Baltimore City State’s Attorney Gregg L. Bernstein; and Baltimore Police Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III.

According to Robinson’s plea agreement, the indictment and other court documents, from at least June 2009 through August 2010, Robinson was part of a drug distribution organization that operated in the Northeast Baltimore neighborhood known as the "4x4." The "4x4" is a small, relatively closed neighborhood consisting of four streets running north-south and four streets running east-west. Ravenwood, Elmora, Lyndale and Elmley Avenues all run east and west and are one-way streets. Greenview, St. Cloud, Highview and Longview Avenues all run north and south and are twoway streets. The area is bordered on the east and west ends by Edison Highway and Belair Road, respectively.

According to his plea and other court documents, law enforcement overheard Robinson and his co-conspirators discussing their drug activities. Robinson admitted that during the time of the conspiracy he distributed crack and powder cocaine, collected money from drug customers and distributors, and assisted the drug trafficking activities of other members of the drug conspiracy.

During the time of the conspiracy, Robinson was responsible for the distribution of 280 grams or more of crack cocaine, and 5 kilograms or more of powder cocaine.

Judge Blake also ordered that Robinson forfeit all proceeds obtained or retained as a result of the offense, any property used to commit or to facilitate the commission of the offense and all property purchased with proceeds from the offense, including: eight motorcycles and a bag of motorcycle parts; seven flat screen televisions, ranging from 22 – 50 inches; a 2006 Honda Odyssey Van; and a 2005 Chevrolet Excursion Van.

United States Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein thanked ATF’s Violent Crime Impact Team, the Baltimore City Police Department and Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office for their work in this investigation and prosecution. Mr. Rosenstein commended Special Assistant United States Attorney Traci L. Robinson, a cross-designated Baltimore City Assistant State's Attorney, who is prosecuting the case.

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2012/03/030912-balt-member-of-4x4-drug-organization-exiled-to-10-years-in-prison.html
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down