Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Baby John Doe" - 9 Months - Elmhurst (W of Chicago) IL

2 posters

Go down

"Baby John Doe" - 9 Months - Elmhurst (W of Chicago) IL Empty "Baby John Doe" - 9 Months - Elmhurst (W of Chicago) IL

Post by kiwimom Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:49 am

Woman Stabbed 9-Month-Old Grandchild: Cops

Updated: Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 10:55 AM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 15 Sep 2010, 10:55 AM CDT

Sun-Times Media Wire
Elmhurst, Ill. - A 39-year-old west suburban woman has been ordered held on $2 million bond after being charged with stabbing her 9-month-old grandchild. The child suffered only minor wounds. On Saturday, Elmhurst police responded to a report of a woman who had stabbed a child at 110 Willow St., a release from police said. Officers arrived to find Sandra F. Clanton, the child's grandmother, being subdued by another resident of the household. The 9-month-old boy was taken to Elmhurst Hospital for treatment of minor wounds and released, the release said. Clanton, who lives at the Willow Street address, was charged with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated battery of a child and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, the release said. Bond was set at $2 million, the release said. Additional court information was not immediately available.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

"Baby John Doe" - 9 Months - Elmhurst (W of Chicago) IL Empty Re: "Baby John Doe" - 9 Months - Elmhurst (W of Chicago) IL

Post by RedHead Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 am

OMG, I want to hear what her son or daughter (it doesn't' say whether she's the maternal of paternal grandmother) has to say about their mother trying to kill their child. I don't think I would have it in me to forgive my mother for something like that. If she had mental problems, the child should never have been allowed to be anywhere near her.
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down