Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edentulous Case Against Casey Anthony

Go down

The Edentulous Case Against Casey Anthony Empty The Edentulous Case Against Casey Anthony

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:28 pm

The Edentulous Case Against Casey Anthony

Published By C. Rich On Monday, September 20th 2010

Excerpts:

One story after the other in Florida keeps surfacing of the most unthinkable evil. I just don’t see others states constantly having this problem, but maybe I’m just wrong about that. What I am not wrong about is that there are some things in this case against Casey Anthony that have just been so arduous to stomach.

. . . .

I have sat back and watched the media and the State utterly crush a family. I have watched what is called The Sunshine Law, be bastardized and turned into some sick voyeuristic smorgasbord where the ignorami gather to feast on their daily fix. I have watched a lynch mob form and all critical thinking be thrown out the window. I have watched media whore lawyers feeding on the death of this child. I have watched a judge enthralled in being the one to reside over this infamous case, to the point that blogs were more important to him than justice. I have watched the right to a fair trial completely and devastatingly be shattered. I have watched the death penalty be thrown around like some lawyer trick with no regard to the seriousness of such a sentence. I have witnessed a jailhouse collude to entrap and trick a defendant with staged videotaped stunts. I have witnessed the degradation of the legal system of Florida unfold right in front of my eyes on TV.

. . . .

Tune in soon as C. Rich proves to all who the person was who placed Caylee’s body in the woods. C. Rich will solve this case once and for all. He believes he knows for sure and can prove it.KB

READ MORE : http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/09/the-edentulous-case-against-casey-anthony/

BS alert!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down