Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George talks about Imaginanny

Go down

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George talks about Imaginanny Empty The Anthony Encycliepedia: George talks about Imaginanny

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:40 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George talks about Imaginanny

Posted on September 25th, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

It’s hard to get down the roles in the grand scheme of subterfuge that has been playing out within the Anthony family. And it’s very important to do so in order to understand when you’re reading a lie by the originator, and when you’re reading a lie that has been “voted in”…so to speak. For the most part (note I said for the MOST part) I think George passes information he knows darned well is untrue, but I don’t think he comes up with a lot of original material, to be quite honest. Casey originated the “Zanny the Nanny” lie. Cindy filled in the gaps, corrected the weak points, expanded on it…basically perfected it. George just goes with the flow – which means he passes it at every available opportunity. While I feel that Casey and Cindy both are habitual (compulsive, whatever term you want to use) liars, they suck at it. George sucks worse. He’s like a constant running combination of an Abbott and Costello “Who’s on First” schtick and Rainman.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/25/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-talks-about-imaginanny/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down