Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: A Blast From The Past, The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony: A Blast From The Past, The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - T & T Empty Casey Anthony: A Blast From The Past, The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Casey Anthony: A Blast From The Past, The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same

Excerpt:

I’ve been following the case since the very beginning with my friends here at Trials & Tribulations. However, back in 2008, I wan’t a contributor and sent in “guest” articles from time to time. Looking back, I’m sorry I didn’t start covering hearings from the get-go. That facet of my involvement only evolved over time.

As a result, I’ve forgotten so much. This weekend, awaiting the next status hearing, I took the opportunity to go back in time to the first major hearing on the case. Since it was prior to the indictment for murder, it only deals with the child abuse/neglect situation. It is very interesting, however, that the defense was already set to try a murder trial.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthony-blast-from-past-more.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down