Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC

2 posters

Go down

CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC Empty CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 am

Halifax County Sheriff’s Office officials are looking for a missing 15-year-old Roanoke Rapids girl.According to Lt. Bobby Martin, Kalesia Harvey, of Roanoke Rapids, reported her daughter Cynthia Harvey, 15, missing Monday.
CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC Doc4caf53858c9dd649451121
The girl was last seen Sunday being dropped off at the Presto’s station off Julian Allsbrook Highway near Roanoke Avenue in the evening hours.Harvey is described as standing five feet, eight inches tall, weighing approximately 140 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.She was last seen wearing a black top, black stonewashed jeans and black boots.Martin said this incident so far is not suspicious, but authorities are eager to see Harvey return home safely.“Her mother is very concerned about her,” Martin said.“She just wants her located to know she’s OK.”Anyone with information is asked to call the Halifax County Sheriff’s Office at 252-583-8051,
Halifax County Crime-stoppers at 252-583-4444 or any local law enforcement agency.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC Empty Re: CYNTHIA HARVEY - 15 yo - Roanoke Rapids (Off I-95 nr VA border) NC

Post by kiwimom Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 am

Roanoke Rapids, N.C. — The Halifax County Sheriff's Office said a teen reported missing earlier this week returned home on Friday.
Cynthia Harvey, 15, was reported missing on Monday by her mother, Kalesia Harvey.
According to her mother, the teen had last been seen outside of Presto's in Roanoke Rapids on Sunday.
Authorities said the circumstances surrounding the teen's whereabouts are still under investigation.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down