Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA

5 posters

Go down

JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA Empty JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:02 pm

A Lowden teen who has been missing since Sept. 13may be in the Muscatine or Wilton area, according to the CedarCounty Sheriff's Office. A press release states the vehicle that was driven by Jacob DanielHansen the day he went missing was found abandoned a half mile westof Tipton on 220th Street in Cedar County. The Cedar County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help intrying to locate Hansen, 16, who was last seen at North Cedar HighSchool in Stanwood.
JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA 4cafe041eb0ba.preview-300
Hansen is 6-feet 4-inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has blackhair and brown eyes. Anyone with any information about Jacob Daniel Hansen is asked tocall the Cedar County Sheriff's Office at 563-886-2121 or otherlocal law enforcement.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA Empty Re: JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:30 pm

A teenager whose car and cell phone were found near Tipton has been missing for a month, authorities said.

Jacob Daniel Hansen, 16, of Lowden, was last seen at North CedarHigh School in Stanwood on Sept. 13. The next day, his car was located about a half-mile west of Tipton on 220th Street, according to the Cedar County Sheriff’s Office.

Chief Deputy Kevin Knoche said Hansen is adopted and has biological family members in the Wilton and Muscatine areas, so he may have traveled there. But so far, his whereabouts have not been determined.

“We checked all the last phone calls he made on his cell phone,” Knoche said. “Of course, that takes some time with subpoenas.”

Authorities said Hansen does not have any history of running away. There have been no coordinated searches because there hasn’t been any information to lead them to a particular area, Knoche said.

“We’re treating it seriously,” Knoche said.

Hansen is a white male, 6-foot-4 and 130 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, jeans and a pink band on his wrist. Anyone with information about Hansen’s whereabouts is asked to call the Cedar County Sheriff’s Office at (563) 886-2121.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA Empty Re: JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA

Post by kiwimom Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Have they had dogs try to track him from the school and the car?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 am

The Cedar County Sheriff’s Office said today that missing teen Jacob Hansen, 16, was found in the Quad Cities Saturday.

The teen was spotted by Davenport police. After a positive identification, Hansen was reunited with his family near Stanwood. He was found in “good health,” said Cedar County Sheriff Warren Wethington.

Hansen was last seen leaving North Cedar High School Sept. 13. The next day, deputies found his car and cell phone abandoned in Tipton.

Wethington says he still does not know why Hansen left and ended up in Davenport. He said he hopes to have more information Tuesday.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob D. Hansen Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

actually i weighed 140 run and i was not spotted i turned myself in

Jacob D. Hansen
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Jacob D. Hansen wrote:actually i weighed 140 run and i was not spotted i turned myself in

Interesting. What a shocker, Main Stream Media got it wrong. Cool
But not by much, eh?

I'm glad you were "found" safely. May I ask why you pulled a disappearing act?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob D. Hansen Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm

I was bored and thats why i ran lmao i cant tell u why i ran cuz i dnt even know u lol is that u in that pic?

Jacob D. Hansen
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

It doesn't sound like you realize that a lot of resources were unnecessarily spent on you. You took away resources from children in real need. If you're bored get a job or play sport or take extra educational training.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Or, next time you get bored, please familiarize yourself with the suggestions in the following article, just in case the aliens contact you first. Then, you can finish reading the internet, as I assume you know almost everything...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2Dp6ow/www.laboiteverte.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/first-contact-alien.png

Click on the pic to enlarge it and read it. Read it thoroughly. If you happen to be the first contactee and represent the entire human race, I want you to be prepared. I would not like to be annihilated because you were "bored." Thank you.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob D. Hansen Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

ummmm your weird

Jacob D. Hansen
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:36 pm

You're so lucky to have made it home safely.Many runaways are never heard from or meet a bad end.Enjoy your youth,concentrate on your education.You'll be grown and on your own soon enough.Good luck!

Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Jacob D. Hansen wrote:ummmm your weird

Weird yes. Bored? Never. Take a lesson. I can give you something to do right now to keep you from being bored. Learn the difference between, "your" and "you're." After that we can move on to their, there and they're. Stay in school kiddo, it well serve you well in the years to come. You are very lucky you made it home alive.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob D. Hansen Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Why would I not come home alive are you stupid I ran away I wasn't kidnapped and I aint no kiddo im Lil Trust the K.I.D and rap will serve me well bitch your the kiddo take my advice duces ranton

Jacob D. Hansen
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Jacob D. Hansen wrote:Why would I not come home alive are you stupid I ran away I wasn't kidnapped and I aint no kiddo im Lil Trust the K.I.D and rap will serve me well bitch your the kiddo take my advice duces JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA 739318

Don't you have someone your own age to play with?JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA Pillow10Stop wasting our time kid! JACOB DANIEL HANSEN - 16 yo - Lowden (E of Cedar Rapids) IA 60262
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Jacob D. Hansen wrote:Why would I not come home alive are you stupid I ran away I wasn't kidnapped and I aint no kiddo im Lil Trust the K.I.D and rap will serve me well bitch your the kiddo take my advice duces ranton

Well, aren't you just the most adorable, naive kiddo I've seen in ages? Guess how many runaways end up dead, or on the streets, living under bridges,and putting themselves in constant danger of being murdered?

You know how to Google right? Look up the stats on it. I'll need the size of the study, the standard deviation, the internal and external validity of the study and the p of alpha. Awww, look, another thing to keep you from being bored.

And evidently you never heard the concept of people that resort to vulgarities have already lost their argument.

fingers crossed

Peace out, dude. Laughing
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down