Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL

3 posters

Go down

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL Empty MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 am

3-Yr-Old Boy Found Dead in Pond at St. Johns County Apt. Complex

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A 3-year-old boy was found dead in a pond near his home this afternoon after his mother awoke and reported him missing.
According to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, police were called to an apartment complex off State Road 207 around 4:30 p.m.

The mother of Mark Moore, 3, woke up after a nap and called police when she could not find her son.Deputies began searching with K-9s on foot, in vehicles and by helicopter. A recorded alert was sent to residents in the area.

A K-9 tracked the child's scent to a pond near the complex where deputies found a shoe. A diver recovered the child from underwater near shore, but St. Johns County Fire-Rescue's efforts to revive him failed and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

The official cause of death is pending autopsy findings.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL Empty Re: MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 am

October 10, 2010
MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL 150-AirOneHelicopter-200Historic City News editor Michael Gold was on the scene around 4:30 p.m. this afternoon as the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call from a mother reporting that her three year-old boy was missing.
The boy’s mother reportedly awoke from a nap and discovered the child was not in the residence.

Deputies responded to Whispering Woods; the multi-family apartment complex located off of SR-207.

“I was at Cobblestone Shopping Center and noticed the Air One helicopter first,” Gold reported. “Then my wife and I heard the sirens and saw law enforcement officers arriving at the apartments.”

Officers began a search for the child in vehicles and on foot as well as utilizing K-9 units dispatched into the area. A recorded “alert message” providing the child’s description was broadcast by telephone to residents in the area.

K-9 Kahlua tracked to the edge of a pond located near the complex, where a child’s shoe was located. A member of the Sheriff’s Office dive team entered the pond and began an underwater search.The child was located beneath the surface of the water a short distance from the shore and was brought to land where St. Johns County Fire-Rescue began CPR and advanced life-saving measures.After a period of time, rescue attempts were halted and the child, identified as 3 year-old Mark D. Moore, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Homicide detectives arrived to process the scene along with Crime Scene Investigators and staff from the Medical Examiner’s Office. The official cause of death will be determined after completion of the autopsy examination.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL Empty 3 yo boy - St. Johns County - Florida

Post by kiwimom Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 am

Another mother asleep on the job it seems.
Boy, 3, found dead in pond

Posted: October 11, 2010 - 12:13am

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL WChildFoundInPond

A 3-year-old boy was found dead in a pond near a State Road 207 apartment complex late Sunday afternoon.According to a report from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, the mother of 3-year-old Mark D. Moore said she awoke from a nap around 4:30 p.m. to report the child missing.An air and ground search began and a recorded alert message was sent to residents in the area with the child's description, according to the report. A bloodhound located a child's shoe at the edge of a pond near the Whispering Woods apartment complex.The child was found beneath the surface of the water a few feet from land by a sheriff's deputy on scene, who is also a sheriff's office dive team member, the report said.St. Johns County Fire-Rescue performed CPR and advanced life-saving measures, but after a period of time, rescue efforts were halted and the child was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the report.The cause of death is pending an autopsy by the Medical Examiner's office.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-10-11/boy-3-found-dead-pond
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL Empty Re: MARK MOORE - 3 yo - St Augustine FL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:29 am

I must have posted this in the wrong place. I posted it under "murdered children" because they said his death is suspicious.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/murdered-children-f38/mark-moore-3-yo-st-augustine-fl-t8794.htm
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:27 pm

I have merged the two topics and all is again well with the blogosphere.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:44 am

An investigation by police continued on Monday into the circumstances surrounding the death of a child Sunday afternoon.Mark D. Moore, 3, was found in a retention pond after 4:30 p.m. at Whispering Woods, a State Road 207 apartment complex, after his mother woke up from a nap and reported the child missing, according to St. Johns County Sheriff's Office reports."Nothing has been determined as of yet," Sheriff's Office spokesman Chuck Mulligan said. "It takes time to get into the background and see if charges are necessary or not."The cause of death is pending an autopsy by the Medical Examiner's office. The autopsy was not complete Monday afternoon. It's not clear when results are expected.Emergency services workers conducted an air and ground search Sunday and sent Mark's description to area residents using a recorded alert.A bloodhound located a child's shoe at the edge of a pond.A sheriff's deputy on the dive team found him beneath the water a few feet from land, the report said.St. Johns County Fire-Rescue performed CPR and advanced life-saving measures, but rescue efforts were halted and the child was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the report.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 am

An autopsy confirmed that the death of a 3-year-old boy found in a retention pond in an apartment complex off State Road 207 Sunday afternoon was by accidental drowning, said Kevin Kelshaw, media relations officer with the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.Kelshaw said that deputies are not investigating for foul play. Mark D. Moore, 3, was found in a retention pond at the Whispering Woods apartment complex around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday. His mother woke up from a nap and reported the child missing, according to sheriffs office reports. Emergency services workers conducted an air and ground search Sunday and sent Mark’s description to area residents using a recorded alert. A bloodhound located a child’s shoe at the end of a pond.

A sheriff’s deputy on the dive team found him beneath the water a few feet from land, the report said. St. Johns County Fire Rescue performed CPR and advanced life-saving measures, but rescue efforts were halted and the child was pronounced dead at the scene, the report said.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 am

Based on the report above, I must move this to Resolved-Other.
I still feel some complicity of the mother in the death of Mark as she let her guard down and didn't have him in a secure environment for his safety. There may be other underlying circumstances (like she passed out unexpectedly) of which we are not aware but nothing has been released so far.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:37 pm

A mother leaving a 3 yo child unattended while she naps is foul play in my book. This is awful and this woman should be charged at the very least, with aggravated neglect. Probably more.

Piss Poor Parenting = PPP
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Piss Poor Parenting = PPP

---Thanks Twinkle! I have added that one to our list of abbreviations!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down