Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR

5 posters

Go down

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR Empty LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR

Post by kiwimom Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Police looking for missing 11-year-old boy
Lok Chante Marcellay has not been seen since getting off a school bus Tuesday afternoon

The Portland Tribune, Oct 13, 2010, Updated 2.2 hours ago

Portland police are asking the public to help find an 11-year-old boy who has been missing since 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 12.

Police say Lok (pronounced “Loke”) Chante Marcellay was reportedly last seen getting off a school bus in front of his North Portland residence. He is described as a Native American, 4-foot-7, weighing 80 pounds. Marcellay has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes.

He was last seen wearing an orange T-shirt, khaki cargo shorts and he wears thick, black-framed glasses.

Police were called to Marcellay’s residence at 5 p.m. At this point in the investigation, police do not have any reason to believe this is a stranger abduction case.

Police have asked that anyone who knows of Marcellay’s current whereabouts to immediately call 9-1-1.

Anyone with additional information is asked to call Det. Mike Weinstein, 503-823-0446.
http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128700045448333300
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR Empty Re: LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 am

Police looking for missing 11-year-old boy

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR Lok+Chante+MarcellayOn Tuesday evening, October 12th, Portland Police officers responded to a North Portland residence on the report of a missing 11-year-old boy. Officers and Detectives from the Missing Persons Unit were immediately on the case and have continued their investigation throughout the night. They are asking for the public’s help in locating 11-year-old Lok Chante Marcellay (pronounced “Loke”).

Lok was reportedly last seen getting off the school bus in front of his residence, at approximately 2:15 pm on Tuesday. He is described as a Native American male, 4′7″, weighing 80 lbs. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing an orange t-shirt, khaki cargo shorts and he wears thick, black-framed glasses.

At this point in the investigation, Detectives do not have any reason to believe this is a stranger abduction case.

Detectives have asked that anyone who knows of Lok’s current whereabouts immediately call 911. Anyone with additional information is asked to contact detectives at the Portland Police Bureau.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR Empty Re: LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 am

Why do they say they "do not have any reason to believe this is a stranger abduction case"?

So, if not a stranger, who? Why? Relative? Friend?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 am

twinkletoe wrote:Why do they say they "do not have any reason to believe this is a stranger abduction case"?

So, if not a stranger, who? Why? Relative? Friend?
I wondered the very same thing. If they don't have info that he wanted to run away, or know a relative may have taken him, maybe it was just poor wording. Maybe they just meant they haven't any evidence a stranger abducted him, rather than make it sound like they don't believe a stranger took him. I think it's a huge red flag when a child goes missing after getting off the bus near their home. It means he didn't runaway, IMO and he didn't just go to a friends after school.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:36 am

another portland boy, w glasses, didnt come home from school :( made me think of Kyron. What the heck is with the world these days????
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:57 pm

The biological mother of a missing 11-year-old Portland boy has been arrested in connection with the child's disappearance, Portland police said this morning.
The boy, Lok Chante Marcellay, of North Portland, remains missing this morning.
Morning Star Marcellay, 34, also known as Morning Star Means, has been arrested by Olympia police officers on outstanding warrants that aren't related to her son's disappearance. She was booked into the Pierce County Jail early this morning.
Police say Lok has been spotted by numerous witnesses and was recently seen with his mother's boyfriend, Michael Hall. Hall is also suspected of being involved in the child's disappearance.
Morning Star Means is barred from having contact with her son. Detectives suspect Lok's mother and Hall took the boy from his home and fled to Washington. Investigators say Hall and the boy may still be in Washington.
Lok is 4'7" and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. He wears thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers.
Hall, also Native American, is about 40-years-old and 5'8" tall. He is described as overweight with shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail and a mustache.
The pair maybe in a black 1993 Dodge Caravan with Washington license plate: 660 ZZU.
Anyone who knows of the child's whereabouts is urged to call 9-1-1 immediately.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

An 11-year-old Portland boy remains missing Thursday morning while his non-custodial mother has been arrested, police said. Detectives believe the boy is with the mother's boyfriend and is likely in Western Washington.Lok Chante Marcellay was last seen getting off the school bus in front of his home in Portland around 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, police officials there said. Investigators believe he was taken by his 34-year-old mother and his mother's boyfriend, adding the mother has been under a long-standing court order prohibiting her from having in-person contact with the child. Lok has since been seen by several witnesses and was confirmed to have been with the mother's boyfriend, Michael Hall, detectives said.
LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR 101014_Morning_Star_Marcellay_embed
Morning Star Marcellay
On Thursday morning, Olympia police arrested the mother, Morning Star Marcellay, on unrelated warrants for failing to appear on charges of shoplifting and obstruction in Lakewood and Tacoma. However, the boy is still missing and police believe he is with Hall.Lok is a Native American boy, 4 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes, and wears very thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers. Hall is described as a Native American man about 40 years old, approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall and heavy-set. He has shoulder-length brown hair worn in a ponytail and a mustache.Hall is driving a black 1993 Dodge Caravan minivan with Washington plate 660-ZZU.Detectives think Lok and Hall are still in the Northwestern Washington area, and have contacts in Tacoma, Olympia, Bellingham and various Native American Tribal lands within Washington. Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of the missing child, the outstanding suspect or the suspect vehicle, is asked to call 911 immediately.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 am

Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons detectives have arrested one of the persons suspected of being involved in the non-stranger abduction of 11-year-old North Portland student Lok Marcellay. 34-year-old Morning Star Marcellay, also known as Morning Star Means, the child’s non-custodial biological mother, has been arrested by the Olympia, Washington, Police Department, on warrants unrelated to this case. She was booked into the Pierce County Jail during the early-morning hours of October 14, 2010.The child is still missing and a protective custody warrant has been issued for him by an out-of-state court. Lok has reportedly been seen by numerous witnesses, and was confirmed to have recently been in the company of the mother’s boyfriend, Michael Hall. Detectives say Hall is also suspected of being directly involved in Lok’s disappearance from Portland.The investigation has determined that Lok’s biological mother has been under a long-standing court order prohibiting her from having in-person contact with the child. Detectives believe that Lok’s mother and her boyfriend took Lok from his residence and then removed him from Oregon, to Northwest Washington State. They believe the child and the outstanding suspect may still be in the Northwest Washington area, and have known contacts in the Tacoma, Olympia and Bellingham areas, as well as on various Native American Tribal lands within Washington State.Lok is described as a Native American male, 11 years old, who is 4′7″ tall and weighs 80 pounds. He has straight, shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes, and wears very thick, black-rimmed glasses. He was last seen wearing a yellow or orange T-shirt and khaki cargo shorts, with blue and white Nike sneakers.No photo of Hall is currently available. He is believed to be a Native American male, approximately 40 years old, who is approximately 5′8″ tall and is described as being heavy-set. He has shoulder-length brown hair worn in a ponytail and a mustache.Detectives have confirmed a suspect vehicle involved in this case. It is a 1993 Dodge Caravan, black in color, bearing Washington license plates 660 ZZU.Anyone who knows of the whereabouts of the missing child, the outstanding suspect or the suspect vehicle, is asked to call 911 immediately. Information not related to Lok’s immediate whereabouts should be directed to the Portland Police. Detectives are continuing to investigate, and are working towards identifying other possible involved persons.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 am

Portland Police Find Missing 11-year-old Child Safe

LOK CHANTE MARCELLAY - 11 yo - Portland OR Lok_marcellay320

Found 11-year-old North Portland student Lok Marcellay

(PORTLAND, Ore.) - Early this evening, Thursday October 14, 2010, the Portland Police Bureau, with the assistance of several law enforcement agencies in the State of Washington, has located the missing 11-year-old boy, Lok Marcellay.

Lok is with law enforcement and is safe and appears to be in good health. His family has been notified of his safe return to law enforcement.

The detectives involved in this investigation would like to thank those citizens that came forward with information that assisted in the safe return of Lok. The Portland Police Bureau would also like to thank the many law enforcement agencies in the State of Washington that assisted in this investigation.

The investigation into the circumstances surrounding the abduction continues to be an ongoing investigation.

Michael Wayne Hall has been contacted and is cooperating with law enforcement regarding this investigation.

The vehicle, a 1993 Dodge Caravan, black in color, bearing Washington license plates 660 ZZU, is no longer of interest.

To protect the integrity of this ongoing investigation, no additional information can be released at this time.
Additional details will be released as they become available.

Anyone with additional information regarding circumstances of this abduction or anyone who had contact with Lok Marcellay, Michael Hall, or Lok's biological mother Morning Star Marcellay, is asked to contact Detective Mike Weinstein, at the Portland Police Bureau Missing Persons Unit, at (503) 823-0446.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Friday, November 05, 2010

The letter alleges a less-than-keen police investigation of a complaint by a boy that he was sexually molested by his father

Oct.12th, Lok, an 11yr.old missing Native American boy from Portland Ore. was last seen getting off the school bus in front of his father's home.

Oct.14th His grandma Deanna Clark drove him from Olympia Wa. returning him to the Portland police sexual victim's assault crime unit, where he filed a police report against his father Marcus Lee Ball. They took Lok into P.C. where he still sits today, yet the pedophile is still on the streets!

Detective Karen Mack called me & asked if Ii new of any other children accusing him of this crime

RE: investigation against Marcus, I told her about my grandson & Lok's older bro. Jack from 8yrs. ago, also 1 1/2 yrs. ago Lok filed a report in Lacy Wa.

She told me those don't count. She needs recent alligations of other children accusing him but only from Multnomah county, not Clackamas, WA. or any other county. Because they do things differently here. I asked why do you need other children to come forth? On his own Lok said he did it!

I asked her if they did forensic exams on him and she told me that was none of my business! This investigation is a farce: Marcus is telling everyone he passed a lie detector test & Lok recanted his statement! I asked Detective Mack about this & she said she's not giving out info., she's only taking it!

Does this mean when a child reports to the police that they have been raped they need other children to say the pedophile also raped them in order to convict him? If that's the case then I plan to make alot of noise about it by taking it to the Ore. Legislator.

I think when a child makes a police report and they take that child into P.C. they should also take the accused into P.C. and have a professional counselor that specializes in body language of sexually abused children & pedophile to do an interview, while the detective's do the investigating.

There are many factors & many law's that have been broken by the Ore. & Wa. L.E. surrounding this case, including violation's of Lok's civil right's (federal)

Lok is an enrolled member of the Colville Confederate Tribe in eastern Wa. They have continually put Lok in danger. For 8yrs his father has been raping him, while the L.E. has continually called him a liar.

On one occasion A Lacy Wa. detective interviewed Lok w/o consent, scared him into recanting by threatening to hook him up to that big lie detector machine, told him "your father was hooked up to it, & the machine said he was telling the truth so that means you're lying!!" Then he told us the recorder accidentally shut off when we asked for the transcript.

Marcus Ball was cleared. (this is the short version,much more to this incident)

We have all legal documents to back up everything I'm telling you. I have also sent e-mails to the FBI because the Indian Child Welfare Act was violated. They are now working with the Colville Tribal Court's ordering CSD to return Lok to his Tribe. They are also investigating the judge who violated that Act by illeagally placing Lok in his father's & grandma's custody.

She previously had ordered Marcus to take a sexual deviate test, it's a 3 part test but he only did one part of it. In the test he admitted to several other children accusing him of raping them. But he did'nt do the other 2 parts of the test. Though he didn't finish the test she said it was admissible

I'm also preparing a letter to send to the Justice Dept. RE: the 8 yrs. of repeated malpractices by the Or.& Wa. LE , in hopes they will refer it to the Section of Civil Right's Division

My main concern right now & why I am writing to you, is to ask you to please put this out to the Public. When Lok was missing everyone was so very concerned & praying for his safe return. Then the Portland LE lied to them by saying Lok had been found by Wa. LE in the Seattle area that he is safe & in good spirits!!

That was a straight out and out lie they told the public (using the excuse that it could hurt an ongoing investigation)

Everyone thinks he is now safely at home with his father. They deserve to know the truth! I also want to let them know not to forget Lok Chante Marcellay and that he still needs their prayers.

Sincerely Deedee Lopez-Myers (Lok's Auntie)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

irrelevant, but interesting...
http://pdxmugshots.com/mug/marcus-lee-ball

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down