Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN

2 posters

Go down

BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN Empty BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Two parents were arrested after police said their infant son was found to have brain injuries and multiple broken bones.Michael Wihebrink, 25, and Crystal Saunders, 19, were charged with neglect of a dependent. Wihebrink was also charged with battery of a child.The couple's 5-week-old son, Brayden Wihebrink, suffered breaks to both upper arms, a broken lower arm, broken collar bone, lower leg fracture, a broken upper leg and had evidence of injuries to his wrists and ribs that were already healing. The boy also suffered brain injuries.
BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN 25388014_240X180
The boy was taken to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis on Monday, the paper reported. There was no update on his condition.Saunders' page on myspace.com had multiple pictures of the boy with family members in what appeared to be a loving environment after his birth."I love being a mommy … you never get bored," Saunders posted on her profile. "I can admitt (sic) it does get tireing (sic) with no sleep but I still love it."Wihebrink and Saunders were being held Thursday in the Delaware County Jail.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN Empty Re: BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 pm

I can admitt (sic) it does get tireing (sic)
---Ya know what's TIRING there Crystal???
What's tiring and really starting to drive me to drink or smoke is having to post stories about PPP like you who can take a barely out of the womb child and crumble it up like an empty potato chip bag. Dumb ass!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN Empty Re: BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:23 am

Two parents arrested after police said their infant son was found to have brain injuries and multiple broken bones have been charged with neglect.Michael Wihebrink, 25, was charged Tuesday with neglect of a dependent, battery resulting in serious bodily injury and resisting law enforcement, while Crystal Saunders, 19, was charged with neglect of a dependent and obstruction of justice.
BRAYDEN WIHEBRINK - 5 Weeks (2010) - Muncie IN 25388524_240X180

The Muncie couple's 5-week-old son, Brayden Wihebrink, suffered breaks to both arms, a broken collar bone, leg fractures and had evidence of injuries to his wrists and ribs that were already healing. The boy also suffered brain injuries.According to a probable cause affidavit, Saunders told police that Wihebrink cupped his hand over the infant's mouth and yelled at the child to "shut the {expletive} up, you whining {expletive}."Police said Saunders told them that Wihebrink told her that he thought he had broken the child's arm, but she didn't take him to the doctor until the next day.The boy was taken to Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis last week. Updates on his condition were not released.Wihebrink and Saunders are set to appear in court on Nov. 1.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 am

she must have used too much bleach on that hair-fried her brain cells!dumbasses!

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down