Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL

3 posters

Go down

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL Empty EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 am

The Lee County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing father and son.Neil Thomas Little (DOB 8/29/64), of 945 NE 47th Avenue, Naples has allegedly abducted his son, Everett Thomas Little (DOB 11/21/99), of 1860-610, Concordia Lakes Circle, Fort Myers.

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL 511334_1EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL 511334_2

Due to the nature of the situation, detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit have assumed the investigation. Everett is not believed to be in any immediate danger, although Neil Little does have a series of health issues that may hinder his ability to care for Everett, officials said.A third-degree felony arrest warrant for Interfering with the custody of a child has been issued for Neil Little's arrest.Deputies were notified of the incident on Sunday, October 10, when Neil Little failed to meet his ex-wife, and mother of Everett, Shannon Little, to exchange custody of their child. The two have a court ordered 50/50 custody agreement.Neil Everett is believed to be traveling in a green 1997 Chevy Tahoe, FL tag #111-YVI. Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL Empty Re: EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 pm

A mother pleads to the public to help bring her little boy home. 10-year old Everett Little was supposed to be returned to his mother on Sunday, but she says his father never showed up. Now, almost a week later, a statewide search is in place to bring the little boy home."I have no idea where he is or if he'll be returned to me," Shannon Little said Friday.Little describes the past week as a nightmare. She was supposed to pick up her young son from her ex-husband as part of their shared custody almost a week ago."Sunday we were supposed to meet at 6 o'clock and his father never came. And I kept calling, but no answer," Little said.Six days later, she's still waiting. Little contacted Lee County Sheriff's Office on Sunday, following the no-show...only to find getting help, was her next hurdle."The impression that some people gave me was, well he's not technically missing, he's with his father. And that's why it seemed it took so long to get the ball rolling," Little said.But Friday, help is on the way to bring her little boy home. Law enforcement agencies across the state are on the lookout for Everett...and a felony arrest warrant for interfering with the custody of a child is now out on Neil Little, Everett's father. As the search gets underway, Shannon clings to her hope that her son is indeed safe."I would like to believe that Everett believes that he's just on vacation. The idea that he's suffering, like I am, it kills me," Little said.Little's had no contact with her son since he left her side last Friday. After a week of separation, she now asks the public for any help in bringing her little boy home."I just want people to pray for him to come home safely," Little said.If you have any information regarding Everett Little's whereabouts, you're asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL Empty Re: EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL

Post by kiwimom Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:28 am

Naples man accused of abducting son still on the loose

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL Neil_Little_t160
Neil Little

EVERETT THOMAS LITTLE - 11 yo (2010) - Fort Myers FL Everett_Little_t160
Everett Little

NAPLES —A Naples man being sought for the alleged custodial abduction of his son may have been spotted in Alabama, Lee Sheriff’s detectives say.Neil Thomas Little, 46, of the 900 block of NE 47th Avenue, is believed to have taken 10-year-old Everett Thomas Little, of Fort Myers last week instead of returning him to his ex-wife during a scheduled custody exchange. Little is wanted on a charge of interfering with the custody of a child, a third-degree felony.Sheriff’s Office spokesman Tony Schall said Little was possibly spotted in Alabama. Schall declined to elaborate on the tip.The agency has said that Little may have been spooked by the presence of a deputy at the custody exchange with ex-wife Shannon Little on Oct. 10. Neil Little has several outstanding warrants, according to the Sheriff’s Office.Everett is not believed to be in danger, although he suffers from health problems that could affect his care, the agency reports. Everett’s address is given as the 1800 block of Concordia Lakes Circle in Fort Myers.Neil Little is believed to be traveling in a green 1997 Chevy Tahoe with Florida tag 111-YVI. Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000 or Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips can also be submitted online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/oct/18/naples-abduct-son-still-loose-neil-little-thomas/
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

January 12, 2011

Find our children: Everett Little

Posted: 09:55 AM ET

In Session's Christi Paul shares the story of missing child Everett Little. The 11-year-old boy was last seen in October around Fort Myers, Florida with his father Neil Little. If you have any information about Everett, please call 1-800-The-Lost or log onto www.missingkids.com

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/12/find-our-children-everett-little/
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 am

An 11-year-old allegedly abducted by his father in October has been found in Michigan, the boy’s mother confirmed tonight.Everett Little of Fort Myers has been missing since Oct. 10.According
to Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers, Neil Thomas Little, 46, of Naples
picked his son up Oct. 8 for his regularly scheduled weekend visitation.
Neil Little and Shannon Little shared custody of their son since their
March 2010 divorce.Before dropping
Everett off the following Sunday, Little learned that a judge had issued
a civil warrant for his arrest for allegedly failing to follow certain
stipulations of the divorce.When he went to drop his son
off Oct. 10 as planned, he saw a deputy in the area and took off, never
returning his son to his mother.The Lee County Sheriff’s
Office obtained a warrant for Neil Little on a charge of interfering
with the custody of a child, a third-degree felony. Little was also
placed on Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers’ 10 Most Wanted list.Shannon Little said tonight that Everett has been found safe in Michigan with his father but she gave no further details.“Obviously I’m elated,” Shannon Little said. “I’ve been hoping for this every day. Today is the best day ever.”Authorities have not yet confirmed that Everett and his father have been found.
http://www.news-press.com/article/20110217/NEWS0110/110217063/Missing-Fort-Myers-boy-found-

Posters note: I'll leave it here until we hear he's actually back home.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:51 am

Updated:
Feb 18, 2011 05:24 AM EST

MICHIGAN: A Lee County boy who went missing last October has been found unharmed and his father arrested.
Late Thursday night the U.S Marshals Task Force arrested Neil Little in Wolverine, Michigan.
He is accused of kidnapping his son Everett, 11, during a scheduled visitation.
Authorities found both of them together.
Everett's mother claims her son has cancer and has been without medication since he disappeared.
He will be reunited with his mother after arrangements are made.
http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=14055519

Posters note: I'm very sad to read that. His father's selfish actions have put Everett in grave danger as it's interrupted his treatment.
I hope Everett will be ok now.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 am

Official: Florida man caught with kidnapped son, $300,000 in cash

February 18, 2011 -- Updated 2349 GMT (0749 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Neil Little was detained late Thursday in Wolverine, Michigan, a U.S. Marshals official says
  • He had been wanted for four months for the abduction of his now 11-year-old son
  • The official says Little cashed out his retirement, bought a mobile home and traveled
  • The boy's mother says of her son's recovery, 1,300 miles from home: "It's a miracle"

(CNN)
-- A Florida father cashed out his retirement and took his then
10-year-old son on a four-month cross-country trek that ended with his
arrest -- and the boy's safe recovery -- 1,300 miles away in a northern
Michigan trailer park, a federal official said. Shannon Little said early Friday evening that she was driving in Michigan with her son Everett, now 11, by her side. "I'm relieved, I'm happy. It's a miracle," she said. "There were definitely days that I thought I'd never see him again." The
boy's father, Neil Little, is charged with interference with custody,
according to Gary Scevola, a senior inspector with the U.S. Marshals
Service. Investigators camped out at a restaurant nabbed him around 7
p.m. Thursday, hours after finding his mobile home in Wolverine, about
95 miles south of the Canadian border. The family's saga began in
October, when Neil Little had a scheduled visit with his son Everett in
western Florida and never brought the boy back. Days later, authorities
in Lee County issued a felony warrant for the father. In late
December, Scevola said that the sheriff's office turned the lead in the
case over to the U.S. Marshals Service, which worked with the National
Center for Missing and Exploited Children and various law enforcement
agencies. Neil Little had $300,000 in cash on him, derived from
his retirement accounts, according to Scevola. He bought his mobile home
in Alabama and many other items with cash, making it more difficult for
investigators to track him. Working various leads, investigators
were able to determine that his mobile home was at a Wolverine
campground. Neil Little allegedly had bought property in the area as
well, shuttling between that and his mobile home, Scevola said. Marshals
from the agency's western Michigan office canvassed relevant spots in
the area, with some positioned near the mobile home and others sitting
down in a number of restaurants that the father and son were known to
frequent, according to Scevola. Neil Little came into one of
them, which the senior inspector described as a "Mom-and-Pop
restaurant," and was arrested without incident. The father could now be
extradited to Florida, while Scevola said the child is in "good
condition, healthy, (with) no problems." "It was a tough case, and I'm glad to have a happy ending," Scevola said. Shannon Little echoed that sentiment Friday, saying she was "in shock" when she heard her son and ex-husband had been found. "Some
days you're hopeful, some days you're very fearful," she said of the
four-month ordeal. "Even though I waited for the call all this time, I
was so excited. You don't know what to do with yourself." The
Florida mother said she and her son planned to fly back to Florida on
Saturday. She thanked all those involved in the investigation and said
she hoped her plight showed the value of staying optimistic against the
odds.
"You just can't ever give up hope," she said. "It can't ever be an option."http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/18/florida.michigan.missing.boy/
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down