Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX

3 posters

Go down

YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX Empty YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 am

Couple accused of molesting 2 girls for more than 10 years

October 18, 2010 8:24 PM EDT
YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX 13345046_BG1
Ruth York
YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX 13345046_BG2
Alton York

WACO - A married couple accused of molesting two young girls for at least 10 years faces multiple charges.

After years of investigating, Waco police say 56-year-old Alton York and his wife, 47-year-old Ruth York, took naked pictures of the two girls, posted them online, and kept them in a book.

One of the girls reportedly claims Alton later left the book with the photos in a field and threw the computer in a sewage under their house in Mount Calm.

According to arrest records, police had been investigating the couple since 1988 after Alton was accused of molesting a 4-year-old girl, but that charge was later dropped. But a year later, he reportedly molested another girl and was sentenced to six years in jail.

The two have each been charged with three counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of A Child. Alton also has an Indecency with a Child by Contact charge.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX Empty Re: YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:05 am

Why were these girls not taken away from these two monstrous perverts.

It's bad enough when perverts are unknown to LE, but when perverts are on their radar, there is no excuse for such a travesty.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX Empty Re: YORK Girls - ages unknown - Waco TX

Post by preoccupied123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

I know this is a late follow-up. I actually live in the same town as these demons. I also sadly share the same last name. Alton is my fathers brother. He is a demon. And has been found guilty on 13 counts!!! Justice has been served. Late justice is better than none at all.

I cant post a link cause Im new to the site but if you go to kxxv dot com, you are bound to find it on the first page. Thank you!!

preoccupied123
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 am

Thank you preoccupied123!
Here's that story and will now move this to Adjudicated.

WACO - The trial of a man accused of sexually assaulting a family member for at least ten years ended on Wednesday.

Jury members found Leon York Senior, 57, guilty of aggravated sexual assault and sentenced him to life in prison.

During the punishment phase more shocking
details about York's past were revealed. Jury members first heard from a
psychiatrist who claimed after examining York he knew he was a
high-risk threat to children.

Another of York's victims took the stand and told the jury that York also molested her when she was young.

Then one of York's sons took the stand,
telling the courtroom he witnessed some of York's unusual behavior,
including bestiality.

The defense attorney argued that York should
not get severe punishment because of his age, while prosecutors urged
jury members to give him the maximum sentencing on all counts.

In thirty minutes jury members gave York a life sentence on nine counts, and three twenty-year sentences to run concurrently.

Defense Attorney Abel Reyna said the family members of the victims are happy with the outcome of the trial.

"This was a tough case for the family to go
through. We are pleased with the verdict, the family is pleased.
Hopefully they can move forward," Reyna said.
http://www.kxxv.com/story/15680779/57-year-old-found-guilty-for-sexually-assault?redirected=true
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down