Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA

2 posters

Go down

CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA Empty CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Police are asking for the public’s help finding a teenager who went missing Halloween, according to a statement from the New Orleans Police Department.

17-year-old Chelsi Sturdivant was last seen by her mother leaving her home in the 2900 block of Wall Boulevard, according to police.

CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA 11410-sturdivant

“According to investigators, Sturdivant was with her friends when they accepted a ride home from four unknown African American males they recently met. Sturdivant and her friends were requested to pay a fare at which time they refused and jumped out the vehicle while stationary at the intersection of Poydras and Robinson Streets. Sturdivant did not comply with her friends and remained in the vehicle,” said a statement from police.

The vehicle is described as a 4-door red truck with no license plate, possibly traveling to Atlanta, Ga.

Sturdivant is described as an African American female, approximately 5’6” in height, approximately 105 pounds, light complexion, brown straight hair and brown eyes.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA Empty Re: CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 am

"Anything could happen in the streets like this," said Danyelle Sturdivant.
For Danyelle Sturdivant the days since her daughter's disappearance have been long.
"I’m hurting inside because that's my baby," Sturdivant said.
She says Chelsi is the most troubled child she's raising.
Chelsi Sturdivant has been spiraling out of control. Her mother has been left in a whirlwind trying to regain control. She says it’s been a tug-of-war between the love she has for her child and a life of trouble.
It hasn't been easy.
"She got involved with the streets and they took over her life, so what I say didn't really matter any more," said Sturdivant.
"The L.B. Landry 7th grader is something of a socialite. She has lots of friends. Some of whom was with her when she was last seen Sunday night," said reporter Darian Trotter.
"My fear is I’m not going to find my daughter,” Sturdivant said. “That's my fear."
New Orleans Police Investigators say following a violence in the French Quarter Halloween night; 14-year old Chelsi and her friends hitched a ride with 4 men who asked them to pay. They refused, and jumped out; all except Chelsi.
"Some people say she was saying let her out, other people was saying she didn't want to get out," Sturdivant said.
As New Orleans police continue to follow leads, her mother is doing what she can, posting flyers and spreading the word; hoping to see her daughter safe and soon.
"I just want Chelsi to come home no matter where's she's at or what she'd doing or whatever, I just want her to come back home safely," Sturdivant said.

If you have information into Chelsi Sturdivant… call Crimestoppers at (504) 822-1111
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA Empty Re: CHELSI STURDIVANT - 17 yo - New Orleans LA

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Members of the New Orleans Police Department have located Chelsi Sturdivant of New Orleans, reported missing since October 31, 2010 at approximately 5:00 P.M.
According to investigators, Sturdivant and several of her friends accepted a ride from an unknown male in a vehicle. The driver requested that they pay a fee at which time they refused and exited the vehicle. Sturdivant remained in the vehicle.

Chelsi Sturdivant’s mother contacted the New Orleans Police Department and advised that she spoke to her daughter and the Atlanta Georgia Juvenile Detention Center and learned that she was in custody in Atlanta Georgia as a runaway. Sturdivant advised that her daughter is a habitual runaway and has contacted her probation officer to assist in the incident.
http://www.neworleans.com/news/local-news/533734.html
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down