Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

+11
Susan
TomTerrific0420
Bear aka GA
inmyfloridaopinion
alwaysbelieve
MIS5229
cindmo
admin
jstar
baddrummer
kiwimom
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 Empty Re: The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

Post by admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 pm

jstar wrote:I have a friend who is the single mother of three daughters all under the age of six. I asked her if she needed a sleeping aid, would she ever consider taking Ambien because of the "So Called" sleep driving, which she seems to be using as an excuse for her unacceptable parenting skill. She told me "Never, ever would I ever take anything with the potential risk of that happening." That is what makes one a good Mother, Ms. Full of excuses Seay. I believe that I shall give this Detective DeMoranville a call to look at this website and crazy rants from Ms. Seay. Maybe you will get slander added on to your felonies since you can't stop running your mouth.

Well, good morning, jstar. I was going to answer Melissa first, but since you've decided once again to grace us with your presence, I'll address you first.

You haven't answered any of my questions. Not one.

4% is a very low incident rate. I know of mother of 7 who regularly takes Ambien. If we go with your argument that taking Ambien somehow constitutes a bad mother, then I have to question your mothering skills, since you yourself have been prescribed Ambien. I'm also curious as to why you are looking on the internet to find out how to abuse Ambien? That seems like an odd thing to be Googling. I have a suggestion for you, since this seems to be a grave concern for you. Ambien is one of the most widely prescribed sleep aids in this country. Thousands of mothers are taking it. You should probably contact the AMA and the FDA to let them know about your friend and your concerns about moms taking Ambien... I'm sure they will listen to you, since you are an expert on the subject.

Meanwhile, since you are contacting Det. DeMoranville, I would also, if I were you, have an attorney take a look at this thread. He will likely explain the difference between "slander" and "libel" to you, and then point out that you are the only one making unfounded accusations, which constitute libel.

Now, how's that forum building going? Were you able to figure out the hundreds of controls in the admin panel to set up your "free speech" forum? Just a word of caution, you may want to also consult with your attorney on your little forum endeavor. Yes

Looks like you have a busy day ahead of you. I'm sure you'll somehow find time to continue your smear campaign and harassment, though. Gosh, how do you do it? You probably won't need that Ambien tonight, since you'll likely be exhausted.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 Empty Re: The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA

Post by admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

jstar wrote:If it is true that Ambien is what she was high on. She could have a valid prescription for it and be totally whacked out on something else.
That is easy to figure out. It just sounds like an excuse any drug addict would use. I happen to have a prescription for it and have read on the internet that addicts can and will abuse it by taking too many or crushing it and snorting it.

. Suspect
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm

jstar wrote:The proof has been printed in the newspaper. If you can read than you can understand that they print facts. Facts are that she was driving erratically at 3 AM and arrested for the endangerment of her child. Along with not knowing where her other child was for a whole night the next month, chances are pretty high that there is a problem. That along with a filthy house..... Most normal people would feel sorry and concerned for these innocent children placed in such danger. I do and I don't apologize for that.

"I do and don't apologize for that." huh? lol
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Wait, I'm not done here with you jstar.

Out of all the pathetic things I have ever experienced in life, your current attempts of insulting this amazing woman place you up there at the top.

Your life is a shallow hole of misery and self defeat. You don't even know when to tuck your forked tail between your legs and just. shut. up.

It's funny to watch your initial goal of defiling Melissa crumble like a house of cards in the face of your own jealousy and anger. But do you acknowledge your failure? No, you drive on, ignorant to the fact that you have become the running joke on here. You are a fool that doesn't even know that she is the punchline.

Melissa is the most remarkable woman I have ever known. She is a fantastic mother, and above all else is so strong that even your continued harassment and childish behavior has done nothing but make her stronger, and for that I admire her. She is stunningly beautiful, inside and out.

It's about time you reflect on your sad little life, and move on. The ugliness of your soul is like a plague that everyone should avoid.

Last edited by baddrummer on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addressed the post)
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Melissa,

There is no need to apologize for jstar's behavior. Evidently, she seems to think this is our first rodeo. wink It would've behooved her to do a little research about our forum before she began her harassment of you.

I'm more than content to let her keep digging herself into that giant hole, in case you decide to press charges. I've copied all her posts and will be more than happy to provide your attorney or law enforcement with her IP address.

Now, let me address the original story for a moment. I knew something was "off" from the first few sentences, and I knew the story had been sensationalized. Obviously, a 7 year-old's bedtime is going to be around 8:30 or 9pm. If you put her to bed at 8:45, as the original article stated, then of course you aren't going to see her until morning. To report that you, "waited all night," to report her missing was extremely irresponsible journalism. Because the article led with such blatant sensationalism, the rest of the article was immediately suspect to me. When Elizabeth Smart went missing, the news articles didn't report that her parents "waited all night to report her missing." That is ridiculous.

Furthermore, we are very well aware around here that main stream media often gets the facts wrong. We have family members and friends clue us in all the time as to true circumstances and facts. And most of us here have really good BS detectors. We have been doing this for two-plus years. We've seen and dealt with much worse than jstar.

Your story has remained consistent and sincere, and most of all, it makes sense. If there is anything we can do to help you, please just let us know.

~Melissa~
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:Melissa,

There is no need to apologize for jstar's behavior. Evidently, she seems to think this is our first rodeo. wink It would've behooved her to do a little research about our forum before she began her harassment of you.

I'm more than content to let her keep digging herself into that giant hole, in case you decide to press charges. I've copied all her posts and will be more than happy to provide your attorney or law enforcement with her IP address.

Now, let me address the original story for a moment. I knew something was "off" from the first few sentences, and I knew the story had been sensationalized. Obviously, a 7 year-old's bedtime is going to be around 8:30 or 9pm. If you put her to bed at 8:45, as the original article stated, then of course you aren't going to see her until morning. To report that you, "waited all night," to report her missing was extremely irresponsible journalism. Because the article led with such blatant sensationalism, the rest of the article was immediately suspect to me. When Elizabeth Smart went missing, the news articles didn't report that her parents "waited all night to report her missing." That is ridiculous.

Furthermore, we are very well aware around here that main stream media often gets the facts wrong. We have family members and friends clue us in all the time as to true circumstances and facts. And most of us here have really good BS detectors. We have been doing this for two-plus years. We've seen and dealt with much worse than jstar.

Your story has remained consistent and sincere, and most of all, it makes sense. If there is anything we can do to help you, please just let us know.

~Melissa~

What was intersting is that the police department contacted the reporter. The reporter was confused with why he was being given a story about such "small potatoes" and even did a more fair story a few days later.

I get to see both my kids tonight and keep them all night (with the supervision of my roommate of course) but I am so excited. Luckily, my sister has been keeping up on teaching my son sign language and my daugher's grandmother has been keeping up on teaching her Spanish. We are going to make our Christmas lists and watch some old Christmas movies. I don't think anything could possibly ruin my day today.

But I may take you up on getting that IP address. Do you prefer my attorney request it or may I send a letter to you requesting it?

MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Neurodiagnostic Technician/Office Manager/Mom of amazing children

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:15 pm

jstar wrote:I have a friend who is the single mother of three daughters all under the age of six. I asked her if she needed a sleeping aid, would she ever consider taking Ambien because of the "So Called" sleep driving, which she seems to be using as an excuse for her unacceptable parenting skill. She told me "Never, ever would I ever take anything with the potential risk of that happening." That is what makes one a good Mother, Ms. Full of excuses Seay. I believe that I shall give this Detective DeMoranville a call to look at this website and crazy rants from Ms. Seay. Maybe you will get slander added on to your felonies since you can't stop running your mouth.

Detective Twyla Demoranville's phone number is 540-507-7200. Oh, and do let her know that I will be contacting the police department shortly for harassment charges against you. Too many times I have just brushed off your craziness and allowed you to get away from being punished because you were Will's mom, but no more. I am tired of your harassment.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 am

Blah Blah Blah

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 am

Not only are you in deep you know what with the law. You are also kind of stupid there. Lies, lies, lies, denial, denial and more denial.
Then comes excuses. If you READ what I said, before trying a new drug such as Ambien, consider the possible side effects if that is what you were high on. I don't want you out on the road around me or my loved ones. You are a danger to society, your children and need major psychiatric help and you will never get your children back behaving like a crazed lunatic. This guy, William, whom you claim to be baby daddy sounds like a crock of BS. I am sure he and his mother are very happy that he is not baby daddy.
Where is the real baby daddy? You are VERY defensive about that question. You appear so angry, like you want to kill someone. Actually you are a very scary person. The whole world is wrong and mistaken according to you. How is that working for you?

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jstar Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am

baddrummer, that mug shot of Ms. Seay in the paper is not what I or the other people I have asked would be Stunningly Beautiful. You need glasses. Just another trailer trash story. I feel so sorry for her children. I hope they get help also.

jstar
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 pm

jstar wrote:
Where is the real baby daddy?

The child has a dad.
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm

jstar wrote:baddrummer, that mug shot of Ms. Seay in the paper is not what I or the other people I have asked would be Stunningly Beautiful. You need glasses. Just another trailer trash story. I feel so sorry for her children. I hope they get help also.

Yeah, I do find her to be beautiful in that mugshot :)
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 pm

jstar wrote:Blah Blah Blah

Are you having difficulty reading the big words? Is that the problem? I got you an early Christmas present, thought you might need a spare.

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 Shovel10

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

MIS5229 wrote:
What was interesting is that the police department contacted the reporter. The reporter was confused with why he was being given a story about such "small potatoes" and even did a more fair story a few days later.

I get to see both my kids tonight and keep them all night (with the supervision of my roommate of course) but I am so excited. Luckily, my sister has been keeping up on teaching my son sign language and my daughter's grandmother has been keeping up on teaching her Spanish. We are going to make our Christmas lists and watch some old Christmas movies. I don't think anything could possibly ruin my day today.

But I may take you up on getting that IP address. Do you prefer my attorney request it or may I send a letter to you requesting it?

I am so happy for you! I hope you had a wonderful evening! My favorite Christmases were when my children were little. It is such a magical time. I know you treasure every moment.

I am so sorry you having to go through this, but I am a firm believer that there are no coincidences and things happen for a reason. Perhaps there is a greater purpose in all of this, one you may not be able to see just yet. You are obviously highly intelligent, you are eloquent, and you have keen insight. I think you have great things in your future and you will have a positive impact on your community.

As for the IP address, for your protection, please have either LE or your lawyer request it. It's also for the forum's protection. An email with a contact phone number will suffice, that is how we have done it in the past when LE needs our records. You have my private email, just have them send it to that address.

Again, I'm so happy you had the opportunity to be with your children last night! clap
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Wow Alice, this whole thread sounds like a playground. The only important issue here is the children, are they in a safe environment and being taken care of properly. We shouldn't care who peed in somebody's cheerios. I'm sure LE will eventually figure it all out. In my eyes, everybody is guilty until proved otherwise, the children depend on it--too many have been lost by the "innocent until proven guilty" theory.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:Wow Alice, this whole thread sounds like a playground. The only important issue here is the children, are they in a safe environment and being taken care of properly. We shouldn't care who peed in somebody's cheerios. I'm sure LE will eventually figure it all out. In my eyes, everybody is guilty until proved otherwise, the children depend on it--too many have been lost by the "innocent until proven guilty" theory.

Good morning sweet Molly! You know I tend to agree with you most of the time in the cases we report, but in this case, there is a back-story that I have been made aware of...

I'd still like jstar to answer these questions I posed to her earlier, because it brings up an important issue...I was just reading yesterday about some of the failures of CPS in the Zahra Baker case (it was MONTHS in between visits) and in the Brittany Mae Smith case (CPS didn't get there in time.)

My earlier post that was ignored by jstar:

What I DON'T find amusing though, is people who use CPS (DSS) to harass others. There are children who actually NEED intervention and don't get it because people like YOU abuse the system. What do you think about all the children who end up dead or in the hospital because CPS was too busy following up on false reports, that they didn't have time to get to those that REALLY needed help? Do you feel any culpability whatsoever in the role you might be playing in the death or actual abuse of other children?

This really IS a problem with the system. There should be some kind of recourse for false reports, some kind of punishment for the false reporter, especially when the false reporter is making an excess of calls, simply to cause trouble for someone, not because the children are being harmed. And we have children dying because CPS is overloaded oftentimes with false reports. Anyone that truly cared about children would not abuse the system in such a fashion.

As you can clearly see from this thread, this jstar woman really has it in for Melissa Seay, she doesn't care one whit about the children. The kids (and CPS) are just manipulative tools in her arsenal.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baddrummer Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:Wow Alice, this whole thread sounds like a playground. The only important issue here is the children, are they in a safe environment and being taken care of properly. We shouldn't care who peed in somebody's cheerios. I'm sure LE will eventually figure it all out. In my eyes, everybody is guilty until proved otherwise, the children depend on it--too many have been lost by the "innocent until proven guilty" theory.

I wish it were as simple as you state. It's fine to have a personal feeling of guilty until proven innocent. However to say something like, "I'm sure LE will eventually figure it out" is not something that should be acceptable.

An example that has been used here, that Melissa "waited all night to call police" was based on a report that LE sent to Mr. Epps. If LE uses that, or other inaccuracies than the damage to the children as well as the parent are not easily dismissed.

One cannot sit and let a prosecution figure things out, otherwise every case would have a guilty verdict. I completely understand that when a child or children are involved, that the risks are higher. But just because it's reported or interpreted by LE initially as something does not make it right, nor should it be waited upon for them to figure out.

This shouldn't be a standard. I know that other case where the father came on and became irate and failed to explain how the strongest bone in his child's body had broken. But this case in no way resembles that case. Now, for me to insist and say Melissa is innocent might not have as much weight as when this goes to trial. I know and can accept that you do not know her as I do, or of her children.

The bold statement of yours is that the only important issue here is the children. I agree. But I am confident that she will be found innocent. From there what damage is being done currently?

jstar has one motive. To her this is about Melissa, and not her two children.

A newspaper report should not be treated as gospel. In some ways I regret not pushing Mr. Epps for a full retraction regarding the known erroneous information in the initial article.
baddrummer
baddrummer
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:

Good morning sweet Molly! You know I tend to agree with you most of the time in the cases we report, but in this case, there is a back-story that I have been made aware of...

I'd still like jstar to answer these questions I posed to her earlier, because it brings up an important issue...I was just reading yesterday about some of the failures of CPS in the Zahra Baker case (it was MONTHS in between visits) and in the Brittany Mae Smith case (CPS didn't get there in time.)

My earlier post that was ignored by jstar:

What I DON'T find amusing though, is people who use CPS (DSS) to harass others. There are children who actually NEED intervention and don't get it because people like YOU abuse the system. What do you think about all the children who end up dead or in the hospital because CPS was too busy following up on false reports, that they didn't have time to get to those that REALLY needed help? Do you feel any culpability whatsoever in the role you might be playing in the death or actual abuse of other children?

This really IS a problem with the system. There should be some kind of recourse for false reports, some kind of punishment for the false reporter, especially when the false reporter is making an excess of calls, simply to cause trouble for someone, not because the children are being harmed. And we have children dying because CPS is overloaded oftentimes with false reports. Anyone that truly cared about children would not abuse the system in such a fashion.

As you can clearly see from this thread, this jstar woman really has it in for Melissa Seay, she doesn't care one whit about the children. The kids (and CPS) are just manipulative tools in her arsenal.

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 744935 I totally agree with you on the CPS/DSS issue, way too many children have fallen through the cracks. I see the jstar person has some "personal" issues with this mother and should take it elsewhere. I agree that there should be some sort of punishment/fine for people using the system to harass other people and I also think that when it's shown that CPS/DSS hasn't followed up/through on a child that they should be fined/charged or lose their job. I have no doubt the job is hard and it wears on a person but, if you can't do your job properly then get out of the business, you took a job to protect children so do it.
I don't know about the "back story" but, I hope you have some sort of proof that whatever it is, is true--don't want to see our Alice tangled in a web.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I should add that CPS is legally obligated to investigate every report that comes in, period. Even if a person has been reported and CLEARED numerous times, even if the allegations have been declared "UNFOUNDED" fifty times, CPS still has to go out and investigate a report. That is how some people abuse the system, because they know this. It takes away resources and time from the children that truly need help.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIS5229 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

jstar wrote:Not only are you in deep you know what with the law. You are also kind of stupid there. Lies, lies, lies, denial, denial and more denial.
Then comes excuses. If you READ what I said, before trying a new drug such as Ambien, consider the possible side effects if that is what you were high on. I don't want you out on the road around me or my loved ones. You are a danger to society, your children and need major psychiatric help and you will never get your children back behaving like a crazed lunatic. This guy, William, whom you claim to be baby daddy sounds like a crock of BS. I am sure he and his mother are very happy that he is not baby daddy.
Where is the real baby daddy? You are VERY defensive about that question. You appear so angry, like you want to kill someone. Actually you are a very scary person. The whole world is wrong and mistaken according to you. How is that working for you?

This goes hand and hand in do your research. I started taking the medication 5 years ago to treat a severe form of insomnia (I would stay awake for 48-96 hours and sleep for 6-8 hours) and approximately 5 years ago was about the time the FDA began their investigative study into strong black label warnings and "automated behavior" to the point of driving (like Congressman Patrick Kennedy did in May of 2005), homicide, accidental drownings, etc.
I suppose you would surmise that those people got what they deserved as well? You realize that what happened would be the equivalent of a woman being medicated for high blood pressure that is prescribed a dose too high and while carrying her toddler down the stairs suffers a syncope, falling down the stairs, injuring the child - by these means, she would be guilty of child endangerment/reckless endangerment because she willfully took the medication knowing the side effect could be a sudden drop in blood pressure.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:59 pm

jstar- Where can we find your new forum?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 Empty I was allegations had already been found "unfounded"

Post by MIS5229 Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 am

Admin wrote:I should add that CPS is legally obligated to investigate every report that comes in, period. Even if a person has been reported and CLEARED numerous times, even if the allegations have been declared "UNFOUNDED" fifty times, CPS still has to go out and investigate a report. That is how some people abuse the system, because they know this. It takes away resources and time from the children that truly need help.

What was unusual was that on October 4, 2010 Mr. Michael Andrus of the Spotsylvania Department of Social Services issued a case disposition of "all allegations of neglect, abuse, and inadequate supervision are unfounded." CPS/DSS was ordered to investigate my household due to the child endangerment charge attached to the DUID case. But, Detective DeMoranville kept telling me that my CPS case was of no concern to her.

Do you realize how devastated my daughter was? I mean this is a child that never had so much as the terrible twos, she is an amazingly good child. This had been the first time she left the house without an adult's permission and when she was brought home she was terrified that the police were going to arrest her. I kept telling her that they wouldn't do that, they just wanted to make sure she was okay and so did I. Even explained that the police are there to serve and protect us and we should trust in them. Then, Detective DeMoranville arrested me because I wouldn't allocate to my previous case and because I raised my voice to her when she said my daughter told her that I was a bad mom and didn't want to live with me anymore. I'm sorry, I don't accept lying from anyone in my household so I told her to leave, she arrested me.
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:jstar- Where can we find your new forum?

I'd like to check it out too..... The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 412475
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

The SEAY Children - Spotsylvania (N of Richmond) VA - Page 3 Empty I got to have a wonderful weekend with the kids

Post by MIS5229 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:33 pm

jstar wrote:The proof has been printed in the newspaper. If you can read than you can understand that they print facts. Facts are that she was driving erratically at 3 AM and arrested for the endangerment of her child. Along with not knowing where her other child was for a whole night the next month, chances are pretty high that there is a problem. That along with a filthy house..... Most normal people would feel sorry and concerned for these innocent children placed in such danger. I do and I don't apologize for that.

My daughter and I were working on these pictures to hang on her walls. We have all the pictures made but we wanted a center piece... like a canvas with a big animal that says, "Me and My Gang"...I mean it was nothing big.... we painted some picture frames and we took these Pet Shop wall decals she received for Christmas, used them as the pictures backdrop and placed pictures of her, her brother, and her three best friends in accordance to which animal they most act like. My son is the monkey of course, my daughter the playful kitty, her best friend the mama bird, her best friend's brothers were the turtle and puppy.
The decals couldn't go on the wall since I did an intricate kind of design on them, but these things turned out so cute, I had to share with some other moms (and unfortunately, I do receive the same treatment that jstar has shown from others around here until they get to know me or get to know someone I know). This also gives you an idea of how "filthy" my house is... lol... because the room was designed and painted by myself about 4-6 months ago. I thought you guys might like to see... (by the way, it took me 3 weeks alone just to paint the door). The Coolest 7 year old's room eyer!

Now, with Liam's room, I already have it painted like the sky with clouds... anyone know how I could maybe make a stencil of an airplane for the ceiling?
MIS5229
MIS5229
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Admin wrote:No one is condoning anything, jstar, however Ambien has been known, in rare cases, to cause people to sleepwalk/drive. Other people take it without any side-effects whatsoever. I believe Marie Osmond had an adverse reaction to it, but I could be mistaken. Obviously, Ms. Seay needs to find an alternative sleeping aid.

I have experienced side effects from Ambien also. Get up in the middle of the night, eat without remembering and yes sleep driving. Very scarey, my children are grown, but I still refuse to take it today.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next