Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Toddler Doe" - 2 yo - Winter Garden FL

Go down

"Toddler Doe" - 2 yo - Winter Garden FL Empty "Toddler Doe" - 2 yo - Winter Garden FL

Post by kiwimom Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:15 am

Mom charged after leaving toddler at home alone

Updated: Thursday, 18 Nov 2010, 9:25 PM EST
WINTER GARDEN, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Nicole LaShawnda Brown spent the night in jail after a phone call was received by Winter Garden police dispatchers. "A child is screaming, and not like crying. It's screaming, 'Mommy!'" said the caller. "It's been going on for about an hour-and-a-half." "And they are screaming mommy?" asked the dispatcher. "Yeah.," the caller responded. "I don't know if there's nobody home with the baby. I don't know what's there." When police showed up, they found the 2-year-old was all alone inside an apartment. Police broke a window to gain entry, and when inside, they saw the child with only a T-shirt on. Police tracked down the man who lives at the apartment by phone. Sean Lovett told police he and the baby's mother were at the Ocoee Walmart shopping. Police tell us the mother does not live in the apartment and hasn't even known Lovett that long. Both Lovett and Brown are charged with child neglect.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/111810mom-charged-after-leaving-toddler-at-home

Another case of Mommy finding a new boyfriend and to hell with her kid. WTH is wrong with these useless mothers?????????????????? I'm fed up reading about them every day!
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down