Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR

2 posters

Go down

SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR Empty SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:44 am

The Pulaski County Coroner says a toddler has died at a hospital after being found unresponsive in a Little Rock motel room.

Coroner Garland Camper says the foster parents of 3-year-old Shacolby Savell discovered the child at the Comfort Inn, and he was taken to a hospital around 6 a.m. Wednesday.

Camper reported that Shacolby was pronounced dead from unknown causes. An autopsy is being conducted.

The coroner says the child didn't have a medical history, and officials are working to rule out any foul play.

The foster parents are from Mississippi and were in town with their older child, who was receiving treatment at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR Empty Re: SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR

Post by MyAngelColby Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 am

He was murderd by the Tobin family......where is the justice????.....nothing but his smart mouth dhs case worker Ladonna Butler.

MyAngelColby
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR Empty Re: SHACOLBY SAVELL - 3 yo - MS Home/Died in Little Rock AR

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Welcome to J4C myangelcolby!

You seem to have some inside knowledge of this case. Could you please provide us some verifiable updates for our file.

Sometimes the Mainstream media (MSM) loses track of these stories and there's no follow-up. We would appreciate any help you could provide.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Obitiuary notice from 12/02/2010

Services for Sha’Colby Savell will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Williams Funeral Service with Dr. Jennifer Beard officiating. Burial will follow at Cedar Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be at the funeral home from 10 a.m. Friday until the service.

Sha’Colby died Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2010, in Little Rock, Ark. He was 3.

Read more: The Vicksburg Post - Sha’Colby Savell
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by MyAngelColby Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Yes i do, Shacolby was my nephew. His death is on the state's hands. It was up to them to make sure that he was well taken care of, they dropped the ball. And now i guess it is "outta sight outta mind" to them.

MyAngelColby
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 pm

That's sad MAC! Sounds like somebody's covering for somebody here. We can only hope for a full investigation and charges to follow.
Why was he is state custody in the first place?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by MyAngelColby Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Yes you are right, but i tlked to a couple of lawyers an they said i need to find sum 1 tht can handel the case better than them. The reason he was in the states custody is bc his mother was very unstable.

MyAngelColby
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 am

MyAngelColby wrote:Yes you are right, but i tlked to a couple of lawyers an they said i need to find sum 1 tht can handel the case better than them. The reason he was in the states custody is bc his mother was very unstable.

---No doubt that better legal counsel may provide some better reolution. I understand about his mother not being capable of caring for the child.

What about the dad? Was he capable? What about grandparents? I can statitically suggest that children in these cases fare better in the arms of a relative. I worry about how well DFCS investigates these families. Just because they have/ had fostered doesn't negate the fact that may be horrific abusers. Hang Tough
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down