Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez, as unprofessional as they come - HO

Go down

Jose Baez, as unprofessional as they come - HO Empty Jose Baez, as unprofessional as they come - HO

Post by mom_in_il Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Written on 13 December 2010 at 09:34 by humbleopinion
Jose Baez, as unprofessional as they come

Excerpt:

Lots of talk about the hearing on Friday, and Baez’s little act of ignorance. I must say, his years of inexperience sure do play a big role in his actions. He only has been an attorney for a few years, and you can surely tell his lack of experience, his immaturity, and his blaming others for his own actions, game.

After the hearing on Friday, Baez had to make a point to tell the media that the State could have picked up a phone. I am very sorry Baez, but you could have done the same. The question is, why didn’t he pick up the phone? Or why didn’t he just provide the information the Judge ordered?

In his beginning statement in the court room, the inexperienced attorney says: “I quite frankly don’t know why we’re here, I think this is a huge waste of time that could have been resolved with a phone call.” Really? Looks like you are the one wasting time by not READING the Judge’s order!

READ MORE: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/12/13/jose-baez-as-unprofessional-as-they-come/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down