Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode)

+5
inmyfloridaopinion
Migranny19
BigJohnny
Mammi Ohio
oviedo45
9 posters

Go down

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode) Empty Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode)

Post by oviedo45 Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 pm

WAS CASEY ANTHONY'S MYSTERY BABYSITTER INSPIRED BY TV SHOW?

Channel 9 has learned that investigators are looking at whether a popular TV show may have provided Casey Anthony with the inspiration she needed to create a story about Caylee’s disappearance.

Computer records given to Eyewitness News showed Casey did a Google search for "One Tree Hill's” 100th episode, right before Caylee disappeared.

That episode just happens to be about a nanny kidnapping a child.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes this could be a critical piece of evidence the state will use in this case against Casey.

“The story of the plot line is so similar and that is the story she originally came out (with). And it’s the story she continues and continues to stick with,” said Sheaffer.

In March, three months before Caylee disappeared, Casey’s computer records show she was researching how to make chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking.

In between those searches Casey was looking up the 100th episode of “One Tree Hill.”

“It goes to serve two issues: one premeditation for the death of the child and two, it serves as a basis for this incredible story that the imaginary babysitter kidnapped and killed the child,” said Sheaffer.

Casey told investigators the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, kidnapped Caylee. Detectives said they will definitely look into the information and this will most likely help in the case against Casey.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html#-
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode) Empty Re: Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode)

Post by Mammi Ohio Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm curious to know if a nanny was ever mentioned to family or friends before this episode aired.
I'm glad I found the connection and relieved that someone (WFTV) listened!!!!
Mammi Ohio
Mammi Ohio
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : My grandchildren ages 5, 3, 2 and one on the way

Back to top Go down

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode) Empty Motives

Post by BigJohnny Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 am

1. Jealous of Caylee - taking attention away from Casey
2. Sex, Booze, Drugs - the "beautiful life"
3. Hates Parents (particularly Cindy) - did this to hurt them
BigJohnny
BigJohnny
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode) Empty Re: Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode)

Post by Migranny19 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 am

BigJohnny wrote:1. Jealous of Caylee - taking attention away from Casey

BigJohnny,

I agree. I watched Nancy Grace last night and Jesse Grund was on.
He told NG last night that the first time Casey broke up with him was

because she thought Jesse loved Caylee MORE Than her...wow!

And Casey felt that way about her mom and Caylee too.

If Caylee was out of the picture, than everyone would love CASEY MORE !!

It is so sick and sad, BigJohnny.
Migranny19
Migranny19
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : Main job-Running busy household of 14/ crochet, read, fishing in spare time

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am

BigJohnny wrote:1. Jealous of Caylee - taking attention away from Casey
She's a spiteful bitch?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

In March, Caylee was around 2 1/2 years old and talking more and more. She was growing up. Casey's lies were going to come crashing down around her. She had to stop Caylee from saying something that would bust her lies. Casey started thinking about it in March. Searching the computer for ideas.
George was becoming increasingly suspicious that Casey was lying to them. She was stealing from them. Did she even have a job GA wondered. Don't be stupid Cindy kept saying to him. Let's not go there again. Casey is why they broke up in 2005 and almost divorced. Never the less George kept asking Caylee about who she'd been with and about the Nanny and the little boy Zac.
Casey was getting more and more terrified every day. Caylee was speaking more and more every day.
Casey tried to keep them apart. Told her parents she and Caylee needed to be independent from them. She spent more and more time away from home. She and Caylee stayed at Ricardo's a lot.
By the end of May things were becoming more difficult every day. Casey started going out with Tony. She was besotted with him. She needed to keep Caylee away from her parents as much as possible but she was desperate to be with Tony and he didn't want Caylee at his flat all the time. No problem bringing her over for a swim but he didn't want her staying there. If only she could find a flat. Maybe with Amy. She hasn't got a job though, and all she could think about was Tony. Getting a job and a flat was too hard for lazy Casey. Maybe all her problems would be solved if her parents died, she thought. Then I'd have the house and no worries about Caylee busting my lies. I need a room mate to babysit Caylee while I'm with Tony though. I wonder if Amy would move in? I'll run it by her and see. Yes she would.

I believe getting rid of Cindy and George was probably Caseys preferred plan. It was just not that easy to do. It was easier to get rid of Caylee and live with Tony. Caylee would be 3 years old in a month and a half. She talks all the time now. Casey is really panicing. She steels hersel to do it time and time again. Doesn't.
Then on the 14th June Casey is on the phone with Tony until the wee hours. On the 15th she is on the phone again until 3am. Cindy wakes her up at 7.30am. They have an argument. Casey is really tired. She grabs the same clothes Caylee had on the night before, quickley dresses her and herself and storms out with Caylee. Cindy tries to call Casey on her cell phone from the house at 7.45am. Casey doesn't answer. Cindy goes to work. In the afternoon of the 16th Casey calls Cindy to ask her to look after Caylee after work. She wants to go to Tony's. Cindy is still furious with Casey and won't answer. She talks to George at 3pm. He said he had to work and she's have to sort it out with Cindy. Casey is furious. In a rage. She goes back to the house. She murders Caylee.

Casey's cell phone had a gap of 2 hours from arond 4.30 to 6.30pm on June 16th. I think this is when she murdered Caylee. I don't think all those calls she made to her parents that afternoon was Casey looking for help after the event. I think they were to get them to babysit and Cindy refused. Casey was extremely tired, she was angry with Cindy and she was desperate to be with Tony. This was enough for her to be able to complete her plan of getting rid of Caylee.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

[quote="oviedo45"]WAS CASEY ANTHONY'S MYSTERY BABYSITTER INSPIRED BY TV SHOW?

Channel 9 has learned that investigators are looking at whether a popular TV show may have provided Casey Anthony with the inspiration she needed to create a story about Caylee’s disappearance.

Computer records given to Eyewitness News showed Casey did a Google search for "One Tree Hill's” 100th episode, right before Caylee disappeared.

That episode just happens to be about a nanny kidnapping a child.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes this could be a critical piece of evidence the state will use in this case against Casey.

“The story of the plot line is so similar and that is the story she originally came out (with). And it’s the story she continues and continues to stick with,” said Sheaffer.

In March, three months before Caylee disappeared, Casey’s computer records show she was researching how to make chloroform, household weapons, and neck breaking.

In between those searches Casey was looking up the 100th episode of “One Tree Hill.”

“It goes to serve two issues: one premeditation for the death of the child and two, it serves as a basis for this incredible story that the imaginary babysitter kidnapped and killed the child,” said Sheaffer.

Casey told investigators the nanny, Zenaida Gonzales, kidnapped Caylee. Detectives said they will definitely look into the information and this will most likely help in the case against Casey.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html#-[/quote]

Do you know in the WHOLE time I have been here, I have not read this section of the forum...I just don't have the time... Laughing
This is interesting theory...one this episode there is also a motel in the story line as well...for the wedding. Anyway...rumor is that on the night of KC murder 15th into the 16th...Their is a witness/acqaintence/friend that can place KC in the parking lot of a motel very close to the A's, next to the 7-11. She was reported very animated, flaying hands as she was talking on her cell phone...and, NO Caylee was seen. :king:

BTW...Kiwi...my theory is pretty much identical to yours!!! :)
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Motive Topic -discuss potential motives (one tree hill espisode) Empty Question

Post by t.dalton09 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm

For months Casey told her parents that Caylee would be at the nannys and she had to work. and this being before we know Caylee was missing. What was she doing with this child????? Thats why my theory is that she used the choloroform to put the baby to sleep, ductaped her mouth, put her in the trunk and partied down... Well one night when she went to get the child out she was gone. From there the story grew....
t.dalton09
t.dalton09

Job/hobbies : Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 pm

t.dalton09 wrote:For months Casey told her parents that Caylee would be at the nannys and she had to work. and this being before we know Caylee was missing. What was she doing with this child????? Thats why my theory is that she used the choloroform to put the baby to sleep, ductaped her mouth, put her in the trunk and partied down... Well one night when she went to get the child out she was gone. From there the story grew....
No offense t.dalton but the night Caylee went missing (was murdered by her mom) Casey wasn't partying, she was having a smack down with her mom then stormed out of the house with Caylee.

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by t.dalton09 Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 am

cindmo wrote:
t.dalton09 wrote:For months Casey told her parents that Caylee would be at the nannys and she had to work. and this being before we know Caylee was missing. What was she doing with this child????? Thats why my theory is that she used the choloroform to put the baby to sleep, ductaped her mouth, put her in the trunk and partied down... Well one night when she went to get the child out she was gone. From there the story grew....
No offense t.dalton but the night Caylee went missing (was murdered by her mom) Casey wasn't partying, she was having a smack down with her mom then stormed out of the house with Caylee.

When i say gone i mean dead and as far as when it happened not sure. but how, its IMO and i dont think that its the first time the chloroform was used.
t.dalton09
t.dalton09

Job/hobbies : Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down