Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX

5 posters

Go down

JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX Empty JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:14 pm

The family of Jabraylon Bables should be out buying Christmas toys for the bright, talkative boy everyone called "Bam Bam."Instead, they'll be paying for his funeral.On Saturday, the 16-month-old toddler died from the massive injuries and the onset of infections he had suffered 36 days earlier after authorities say his mother's boyfriend dropped him into a pot of boiling water. "From the injuries on the baby, I think he did it intentionally," one of the boy's aunts, Veronica Bables, said Monday. "I feel like he tortured him."Carlnelus Delaney Simmons, a convicted murderer, remains in the Dallas County Jail accused of first-degree felony injury to a child. Simmons, 37, is also being held on two felony drug delivery charges. His bail totals $80,000.Authorities say the burns that covered Jabraylon's legs, feet, hand and buttocks did not match Simmons' account. He told police that he accidentally dropped hot water on the toddler. "It's a horrible case," said Dallas police Sgt. Brenda Nichols, supervisor of the child abuse unit. "It's heartbreaking for everybody involved."Although brief, Jabraylon's life was tumultuous.His father, Byron Bables, went to prison for felony forgery shortly after the child was born. He was released on parole in early September and says he spent as much time with Jabraylon as he could after his release. "It hurts for me to believe in my heart that anybody would hurt my child," he said. "Right now, I just want to bury my son and find out what happened."
Criminal past
While Bables was in jail, authorities say Jabraylon's mother, Jasmine Thompson, started dating Simmons, a man with a violent past. In 1994, Simmons was sentenced to 15 years for killing a man during a fight outside a South Dallas bar. He was released in late 2007. Two years later, Dallas police arrested Simmons on a charge of dealing PCP after he told them he'd been selling vials for $15 each, court records show. Records identified Simmons' apartment as a drug house. Those charges are pending. By November, Simmons was living with Thompson in a different apartment in the same complex on Skillman Street near Royal Lane. Thompson said she knew Simmons had been convicted of murder years before but said she never pressed him for details. "That was way before he knew me," she said Monday.She also said she knew he dealt drugs but did not believe he would harm Jabraylon and his older brother. She said she frequently left the boys with Simmons while she worked. "He treated [Jabraylon] like he was his," Thompson said. "I didn't have money for babysitters."
Night of the injury
In the early hours of Nov. 5, Simmons called 911 for the badly injured Jabraylon. Simmons told responding officers that he was "standing in the kitchen holding a pot of boiling water when [Jabraylon] came running up to him." Simmons told officers that he dropped the hot water on the floor and heard the boy begin to scream. He said he then noticed that the toddler's skin was falling off so he called for help. Jabraylon's brother, who was also in the house at the time, was not injured and has been placed in foster care. In the kitchen cabinet, police found eight plastic baggies of cocaine. Police also found 95 vials of PCP in the refrigerator.Police said Thompson was not home at the time of the incident and is not a suspect in the case. She said Simmons told her that a pot of scalding water accidentally fell on Jabraylon."The police told me that it looked like he was dipped in water ... and the doctors told me the same," she said. "I'm still searching for the truth."Last days
The remaining days of Jabraylon's life were spent in a hospital room hooked up to a battery of tubes and a breathing machine. The skin had melted off his legs and feet. Burns covered his right hand up to his wrist. Doctors removed about 60 percent of his badly damaged intestines during one surgery. They removed more during a second surgery. Infections wracked his small body. He suffered kidney failure and his body swelled to the point where he was unrecognizable. At 8:53 p.m. Saturday, doctors at Children's Medical Center Dallas declared Jabraylon dead. The Dallas County medical examiner has ruled his death a homicide.
Looking for a sign
In a telephone interview from the funeral home Monday where she was making arrangements to bury her son, Thompson still sounded supportive of Simmons, calling him a "good person." "It would hurt me so much if it was intentional because I gave my trust to this man," she said. "Like I said, God hasn't put anything in my heart to say, 'Jas, he did it on purpose.' "

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX Empty Re: JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 pm

This so-called mother didn't and still doesn't give one iota about her children. What sort of mother would choose to have their children around violent criminals and drugs? What sort of mother would decide it was ok to leave her children with a person like that? It's more than stupid - she made a conscious choice and it should be a crime and she should be locked up in jail too IMO.
Authorities need to make sure that jasmine Thompson never, ever has children in her care again. She has proven she is a terrible mother and can't make the right choices to keep children safe. JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX 739318
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX Empty Re: JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:24 am

JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX 62985 Jasmine Thompson your an idiot--a total fk'd up loser. You thought more of some assmaggot murderer/drug addict than you did your children--are you so damn dumb that you think this was an "accident"?
Get your damn head out of the coke bag and get a clue. You shouldn't even be out on the streets, your ass should be behind bars because you have blood on your hands also, your boyfriend isn't the only one that killed your child, you are just as guilty of murder for bringing this slug into your home around your kids. Your just as guilty because you allowed, the drugs in your home. I pray to God that you never, ever--in this lifetime, get to see your other child, you are no good for a child.
JABRAYLON "BamBam" BABLES - 16 Months (2010) - Dallas TX 739318
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by April Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 pm

GUH.... I wrote this one on BB, with a lump in my throat. Jasmine's main concern was her vaginal needs being met by a man that offered nothing more than a swinging piece of meat. How pathetic.

Rest in peace, Bam Bam. I love you and I never even met you.

*sigh*
April
April
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

DA CASE ID F-1062484 JUDCL CASE ID F-1062484
A010 DEF NAME SIMMONS C010 DEF NAME SIMMONS
SETS AND PASSES
B060
SET FOR DATE 081511 SET FOR TIME 0900 SET TYPE TRIL PASSED TO DATE ______
SET DISPOSITION CODE __ PASSED GENERALLY _ COMMENTS ______________________
STATES RECOMMENDATION ____________________ REC NO 01
http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/defendant_detail.do?ln=02
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 pm

SET FOR DATE 013012 SET FOR TIME 0900 SET TYPE TRIL PASSED TO DATE ______
SET DISPOSITION CODE __ PASSED GENERALLY _ COMMENTS ______________________
STATES RECOMMENDATION ____________________ REC NO 01 _
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down