Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY

+3
So_Cal
TomTerrific0420
kiwimom
7 posters

Go down

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY Empty JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY

Post by kiwimom Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 am

Boyfriend charged in beaten 4-year-old's death

LOUISVILLE, KY (WDRB Fox 41) -- The official cause of death for a 4-year-old southern Indiana boy has been released.
An autopsy revealed that 4-year-old James Hack died as a result of injuries received from being beaten.
Police say his mother's boyfriend Johnny Juliot was watching the boy when it happened.
James died Friday at Kosair Children's Hospital.
LMPD's Homicide Unit has now formally charged Juliot with James' murder.
-----
LOUISVILLE, KY (WDRB Fox 41) -- Tara Hack
said on her Facebook page she moved to Louisville from New Albany to get
away from the drama. But her family believes it followed her when she
started dating 29-year-old Johnny Juliot.
Louisville metro police plan to charge Juliot with the murder of Hack's 4-year-old son James Anthony Hack.
"He was a sweet little kid," recalls a family member Martha Conway Rodewig. "He was a joy. He was so excited over Santa Claus."
But the little boy who was affectionately
called Tony died Friday morning. Police say the 3 skull fractures,
bruises to his back, buttocks, face and neck happened at the hands of
this man Juliot.
"It's hard to understand how anybody can do what was done to that little boy," says Rodewig.
Relatives say Juliot recently started dating
Tony's mother Tara. She also has 3 other children, ages 8, 7, and 5.
Police reports show Juliot - also known as "Johnny Coke" - was alone
with Tony when the injuries happened.
"His explanation was that Tony had a seizure
and that all of this damage came from the seizure and that's
ridiculous," said Rodewig.
"The amount of trauma that took place with
the forensic evidence that we have taken from Kosair gives us an
indication it was a much more severe than what could possibly occur from
any type of seizure," said Lt. Barry Wilkerson with the homicide unit.
Juliot is charged with 1st degree criminal abuse. Wilkerson is waiting
on the medical examiner's autopsy report to possibly upgrade the charges
to murder. The coroner's report says he died of blunt force trauma to
the head.
"Obviously it's a defenseless young child,"
said Wilkerson. "There's nothing that could condone anything that would
happen to a child of any type of abuse like that."
Juliot's run in with the law includes a
couple of battery charges in Floyd County. Court records show he has a
pending case on strangulation and battery charges.
"A child is a precious thing that you just can't pass off to anyone," said Lt. Wilkerson.
Friday afternoon, Tony's family decided to donate his organs. They say it's a way for this 4-year-old to live on.
"We're going to miss him," said Rodewig. "But
other families are going to get the best Christmas present in the world
is that they're child's going to live"
Tony's family plans on setting up a memorial fund at Community Bank in New Albany to help with funeral costs.

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 13702350_BG2
Johnny Juliot
JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 13702350_BG3
James Anthony Hack
JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 13702350_BG4
James Anthony Hack with his mom Tara

http://www.fox41.com/story/13702350/police-4-year-old-in-critical-condition-after-beating
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY Empty Re: JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Just change the names and you have yet another story of boy/girl friend, not bio parent who snuffs out the life of another young child.
This is happening just way too often....lives end, dreams shatter, families crumble....
This has got to STOP!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY Empty Re: JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY

Post by So_Cal Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 0169 OMG what a POS LOW LIFE MF SCUMBAG!!! JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 422394 beating up a 4- year old to death!!!! he'll get his chance to fight with someone his own size in prison and I have a feeling he's gonna LOSE THAT ONE! MF POS COWARD
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

He is a scumbag, but who is a mother of thinking about when she gets involved with someone like him and after only knowing him for 5 minutes, leave the children in his care. THAT is the real problem going on IMO. Mother's need to get their FF act together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

4-year-old boy dies after beating; mother's boyfriend charged with murder

Dec 21, 2010 2:50 AM
i]Monday, December 20, 2010 8:50 AM EST
[/i]

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 13706035_BG1
James "Tony" HackC

4-year-old boy dies after beating

LOUISVILLE, KY
(WAVE) - A young boy who was hospitalized in critical condition after
being severely beaten died Friday at Kosair Children's Hospital.
According to LMPD police spokeswoman Alicia
Smiley, James "Tony" Hack died Dec. 17, two days after he was
hospitalized. Police say his mother's boyfriend, 29-year-old Johnny
Juliot, beat the child.
Tony was rushed to Kosair Children's Hospital Wednesday with three skull fractures and bruises covering his body on Dec. 15.
Police say Juliot has a violent history: Juliot was accused of beating and choking his ex-girlfriend in October.
"There is nothing that a four-year-old could
do to deserve any type of assault, this is horrible," said LMPD
spokeswoman Officer Carey Klain.
According to the police report, Juliot
admitted he used a toothbrush handle to pry the boy's mouth open as he
suffered a seizure from the abuse. The police report also states Juliot
cleaned up the scene in an attempt to destroy evidence.
Juliot remains jailed at Metro Corrections. He was originally charged with criminal abuse, but has now been charged with murder.
Police don't expect to file charges against the boy's mother because she was not aware of his violent background. http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13706035

Well if you've got 4 kids and you're going to bring a man you don't know into their lives, how about checking whether he's got a record JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 739318
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by corked Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 am

She knew he was violent.

I read the comments at the bottom of the story http://www.wlky.com/r/26205782/detail.html and people were mentioning how Tara had posted on her facebook how psychotic he was and her sister kept telling her to dump him because he was threatening her mother and hitting the kids...

I found her on facebook and read for myself. She knew. However, her facebook page is missing now so I hope the police have seen it and are looking into the matter. Her whole family knew.

corked
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Welcome to J4C Corked!
As I stated earlier in the topic... this happens way too often. Mothers who find it more important to have an abusive relationship with a powder keg waiting to explode than to concentrate on the well-being and health of the children.
Find a good guy... I am one of them. I know they are out there.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Welcome Corked. Thanks for the info. I hope the mother will face charges shortly.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Johnny Juliot interrogation segment

http://www.courier-journal.com/VideoNetwork/764301938001/Johnny-Juliot-interrogation-segment
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Prosecutors Pursue Death Penalty Against Johnny Juliot in 2010 Slaying of 4 year-old Tony Hack

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Prosecutors want the death penalty for a Louisville man charged in the beating death of his girlfriend’s son.

Detectives interviewed Johnny Juliot while 4-year-old Tony Hack was still fighting for his life at Kosair Children’s Hospital.

Police said Juliot caused the injuries, but Juliot told a detective he was out with a friend, and when he returned to his girlfriend's apartment, Tony Hack was eating then had a seizure. Juliot said he put a toothbrush in the boy’s mouth to help.

"I was at my buddy's. I come home, he's eating chicken nuggets; the next thing I know, this is happening. You know what I'm saying,” Juliot said.

Doctors said the boy suffered burns, multiple blunt force injuries and his teeth were knocked out.

The boy’s mother, Tara Hack, told a different story. She said Juliot was supposed to be caring for her son while she was gone for about two hours. When she came home, the boy was having a seizure.

Hack told police her son was a hyper kid, but in the days leading up to his death, her son's behavior began to change.

“I didn't think anything of it. I just thought maybe he didn't feel good. I definitely didn't think Johnny was doing anything to my son because he talked about how much he cared for him and loved him,” Hack said.

In a different interview, Hack later told the detective she'd seen Juliot hit her son at least once in her presence.

Hack said she knew Juliot for a few months. In her interview with police, she described a history of abuse and how Juliot once choked her until she passed out.

She said was afraid to get out of the relationship.

“He told me if I ever left him, he'd find me and kill me," Hack said. "He'd hurt my family."

Juliot is charged with murder and tampering with physical evidence. In court Tuesday morning, a motion was filed asking the judge to rule the case a capital murder case, meaning Juliot would be eligible for the death penalty if convicted.

http://www.wlky.com/news/26613061/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Plea deal offered to man accused of killing child

Published  12:58 PM EDT Jul 03, 2013

JAMES ANTHONY "Tony" HACK - 4 yo (2010)/ charged: Mother's BF; Johnny Juliot - Louisville - KY 26195547

LOUISVILLE, Ky. —A plea deal is on the table for a man accused of killing a 4-year-old child.

Police said Johnny Juliot abused James Anthony Hack while Juliot was supposed to be taking care of the boy.

The child died of head injuries.

Prosecutors said Juliot has 30 days to accept the offer but did not disclose details of the deal.

Juliot's trial is still set to begin in November.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisville-news/plea-deal-offered-to-man-accused-of-killing-child/-/9718340/20824188/-/xvf705/-/index.html#ixzz2j2TP4eko
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Accused child killer Johnny Juliot pleads guilty

Posted: Nov 05, 2013 3:01 PM CST
Updated: Nov 05, 2013 3:01 PM CST

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Just before a Louisville man went on trial for allegedly killing a child, the defendant pleaded guilty.

Johnny Juliot was charged with beating 4-year-old James Hack to death in Dec. 2010.

Police say he was watching his girlfriend's son when the child was taken to the hospital with injuries. He later died.

Today Juliot pleaded guilty to manslaughter, criminal abuse and tampering with evidence. He was sentenced to 15 years behind bars

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23884674/accused-child-killer-johnny-juliot-pleads-guilty
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 am

It doesn't appear that the POS mother faced charges.  I just don't understand how this keeps happening, time and time again.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down