Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall

3 posters

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11
Posted on January 3, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

There is a hearing today at 1:30 pm ET in the Casey Anthony capital murder trial. This hearing has the potential to be quite action-packed. At least there’s going to be a lot of motions flying around. This hearing was originally set to for six motions filed by the defense and covered in the article Defense attempts to eliminate lies and lays.

Jeff Ashton has a motion on the table as well, requesting the defense be sanctioned for allowing not one but two deadlines to pass, being brought back into court and given explicit instructions on what they were to provide the state on the expert witnesses, and still not doing it. Of all the motions to be heard today, this one will probably draw the most attention.

READ MORE:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/03/caylee-anthony-case-todays-hearing-010211/

Last edited by mom_in_il on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall Empty Re: Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall

Post by the rhinestone logo lady Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

How can I see the hearing live? I am on the west coast.

the rhinestone logo lady
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall Empty Re: Caylee Anthony case: Today’s Hearing 01/03/11 - Valhall

Post by admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

the rhinestone logo lady wrote:How can I see the hearing live? I am on the west coast.

Welcome Rhinestone Lady! There are links on the page before this, and a set of links posted under "Hearing". Mom_in_IL will verify the links as they become available.

Since you are on the west coast, the hearing will start for you at 10:30 am, I believe....

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I hope to be able to join you for the heasring today, I may just carry my laptop around with me...lol..I don't want to miss this one!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi and welcome!

Try the links listed here:

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t9915-hearing-january-3-2011-130-pm-et#612904
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down