Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH

2 posters

Go down

JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH Empty JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 am

AMBER ALERT – Jessica Lawrence

Missing Athens High School Teen. 16 yr old female 5’3" 113 lbs with green eyes. Call 593-6633 if you have info

Athens County Deputies are investigating the disappearance of a 16 yr. old Athens H.S. student.

Jessica Lawrence, Last seen this morning driving a 2009 Hyundai Elantra with temporary tags S921780.

Jessica was wearing jeans and a purple coat.

Please call 740-593-6633 if you have information

twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH Empty Re: JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:50 am

Entered By:Athens County PIO Network

Entered On:Monday January 3rd, 2011 :: 09:37 p.m. EST

Alert

Missing Athens High School Teen. 16 yr old female 5’3" 113lbs with green eyes. Call 593-6633 if you have info

Athens County Deputies are investigating the disappearance of a 16 yr. old Athens H.S. student.

Jessica Lawerence, Last seen this morning driving a 2009 Hyundai Elantra with temporary tags S921780.

Jessica was wearing jeans and a purple coat. Jessica is 5’3" 113lbs with green eyes.

Please call 593-6633 if you have information

Address/Location
Athens County PIO Network
13 W Washington St
Athens, OH 45701

Contact

Emergency: 9-1-1

Non-emergencies: 740-594-2261
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH Empty Re: JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 am

Athens High School girl missing
Jessica Lawrence last seen at 7:15 am

JESSICA LAWRENCE - 16 yo - Athens OH 33124a
Jessica Lawrence

1/3/2011 9:48:00 PM

The Athens County Sherriff's Office is investigating the Monday morning disappearance of a 16-year-old Athens High School junior.

Jessica Lawrence was last seen around 7 a.m. wearing jeans, a black shirt with a red plaid over shirt and a purple coat and driving a black 2009 Honda Elantra with temporary tags S921780.

Lawrence is 5 foot 3 inches tall, weighs about 113 lbs. and has green eyes.

The sheriff's office is urging anyone who may have seen Lawrence or have information about her whereabouts to call (740) 593-6633.

"The investigation is on-going and we're following up on all leads that we're getting through the call line," said Lt. Aaron Maynard.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

I don't yet have a published report nor any details but I have been advised that Jessica has been found.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

A missing Athens County teenager is found safe late Monday, but she isn't found in Ohio.
The Athens County sheriff’s office said 16-year-old Jessica Lawrence was found late Monday near Independence, Mo.
Jessica's parents told authorities their daughter left for school Monday morning but didn't come home that night.
The sheriff's office issued a missing alert for the girl at about 9:45 p.m. Monday.
Jessica and her vehicle were found near Independence late Monday.
Independence is about a 12-hour drive from Athens County.
Jessica was found safe, but authorities did not release additional information on the circumstances of her disappearance.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down