Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: WESH highlights family ties in list of witnesses - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: WESH highlights family ties in list of witnesses - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: WESH highlights family ties in list of witnesses - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:22 am

Casey Anthony: WESH highlights family ties in list of witnesses
posted by halboedeker on February, 18 2011 7:30 PM

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported tonight that the prosecution’s new list of 25 witnesses in the Casey Anthony case includes her grandmother, uncle and sister-in-law.

To understand just how devastating her uncle’s testimony could be, take a look at Diane Fanning’s book “Mommy’s Little Girl.”

In an earlier review of that book, I highlighted this passage:

“Casey is the biggest liar in history,” wrote her uncle Rick Plesea, Cindy’s brother, in an e-mail to his mother. “She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game.” Rick wrote that Casey makes George and Cindy “look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world.”

I also noted that his last name had been changed to Cuza, the book said, to protect the privacy of Cindy’s birth family. Fanning thanked Rick Plesea for sharing his personal experiences, a tipoff that the book wouldn’t go easy on the Anthonys.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to start in May.

In my review of “Mommy’s Little Girl,” I wrote:Fanning, for the most part, sticks closely to the documented record, and she brings the book back to Caylee, the victim “who mattered the most.” She was a rambunctious child who could count to 45 in Spanish. And she’s still the reason that this story matters.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wesh-highlights-family-ties-in-list-of-witnesses.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down