Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Update: Can The Defense Team Leader Be In Trouble Yet Again? - Jan Barrett

Go down

Casey Anthony Update: Can The Defense Team Leader Be In Trouble Yet Again? - Jan Barrett Empty Casey Anthony Update: Can The Defense Team Leader Be In Trouble Yet Again? - Jan Barrett

Post by mom_in_il Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Casey Anthony Update: Can The Defense Team Leader Be In Trouble Yet Again?
Jan Barrett February 22nd, 2011

Excerpt:

I am sure I am not alone here thinking that Baez needs to be put in his place and stop trying to force the taxpayers to treat his client as a princess that deserves the best. She is a client on trial for the murder of her little girl. She lied to police from day one about the case and still to this day lies about it. A lot of people are hoping that when this trial ends that it won’t only be Anthony locked up for good but members of her family that has helped cover for her as well.

Caylee Anthony is looking down at them probably feeling really bad that this is how her own family has mourned for her. She is waiting I am sure for some kind of justice in all of this mess that her family has made. May you soon be able to rest in peace Caylee, we all love you.

READ MORE:
http://narwo.com/archives/953
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down