Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9 Officer Holds His Own Against Baez As They Discuss Dog’s Body Body Language - Glass

Go down

K9 Officer Holds His Own Against Baez As They Discuss Dog’s Body Body Language - Glass Empty K9 Officer Holds His Own Against Baez As They Discuss Dog’s Body Body Language - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:53 pm

K9 Officer Holds His Own Against Baez As They Discuss Dog’s Body Body Language

Excerpt:

Jose Baez was trying to impeach the K 9 officer but he did not succeed. The K9 officer was forthright and held his own. He would not accept word twisting or having words put into his mouth. He made that perfectly clear.

Questioning of the blind and double blind studies of the dog’s behavior was quite comical at times. I loved the part when the issue of body language was discussed.

Jose said that “at times the dog Reads body language and then you read the dog’s body language and you and the dog have body language conversations.” It’s obviously a one way verbal conversation and a two way non verbal conversation.

I must admit that I was impressed that Jose brought up the importance of body language.

But then Jose appeared to be trying to put words in the officer;s mouth regarding the double blind testing as the officer stands up for himself and says that he was just referring to a specific time frame and insists the dog was trained double blindly.

READ MORE:
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/k9-officer-holds-his-own-against-baez-as-they-discuss-dog’s-body-body-language/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down