Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 4 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 4 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 4 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 4

Excerpt:

While waiting for today's hearing to begin, I began to wonder how much longer Dorothy Sims will be conducting the direct examination of Dr. Logan. At this point, we don't even know if Dr. Logan's testimony will be a factor in Judge Perry's decision on the motion concerning the odor analysis of Casey's car. I also wonder how John Ashton will impeach him.

I do hope we have the opportunity to hear from Dr. Vass today. I also wonder if John Ashton had a chance to read Valhall's excellent articles on the Hinky Meter based on her analysis of Dr. Furton's testimony and the articles he cited in his testimony. If you haven't read them already, you can find both Part 1 and Part 2. They are a must read if you are like me and has a hard time with the scientific evidence.

Judge Perry entered the courtroom at 9:02. The defense forgot to ask for the equipment for Dr. Logan's testimony and we started with a half-hour recess so that the equipment could be set up. Judge Perry was not pleased!

At 9:32 Casey reappeared and court again came to order at 9:38. Such a waste of the court's time!

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-frye-hearings-day-4.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down