Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: John Morgan reacts to nanny lie - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: John Morgan reacts to nanny lie - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: John Morgan reacts to nanny lie - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Casey Anthony: John Morgan reacts to nanny lie
posted by halboedeker on April, 14 2011 5:58 PM

What is John Morgan’s reaction to Linda Kenney Baden’s revelation that Casey Anthony lied about a nanny taking Caylee?

“I don’t think that’s a surprise,” Morgan said from Las Vegas today. He described Anthony as “pathological.”

Morgan has a special interest in Kenney Baden’s comment to “48 Hours Mystery.” Kenney Baden, a former defense attorney in the Anthony case, tells the CBS program, “She [Anthony] lied. Sure. I think everyone knows that that was a lie. Her actions have been her own worst enemy.”

Morgan is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who is suing Anthony for defamation. Gonzalez says her reputation was damaged when Anthony linked her to Caylee Anthony’s disappearance. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. That trial will begin in May.

What does Kenney Baden’s comment mean to Morgan’s case?

“Our trial is in August. It’s probably not admissible,” Morgan said. “I have to figure out if I can get it into evidence. My case — I think we’re going to win. By the time the case goes to trial, Casey will be on death row, in jail or free, one of those three. In her best scenario, if she’s free, she’d still have to face us in a civil trial. The burden is much less for us. No matter what, she’s going down in our case.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down