Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies

3 posters

Go down

Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies Empty Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies

Post by JoanneP Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:41 am

House Boss David Shore: Everybody Lies, Everybody Dies, Everybody...

Wed., May. 21, 2008 12:00 PM PDT by Jennifer Godwin

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b4358_house_boss_david_shore_everybody_lies.html

EVERYBODY LIES EVERYBODY DIES
House M.D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/doisemeio/2652586507/

Casey Anthony
CUPID PROFILE

TV Shows
Drama
CSI
House
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1855152/More-Casey-Anthony-cupid-Profile

HOUSE, M.D.
1X10: HISTORIES

Original Airdate on FOX: February 8, 2005
Student 1: Doctor, why are you wearing that bird pin?
House: It sets off my eyes. [smiles and enters room with patient] Hi, Jodi, I’m Dr. House. What brings you to the hospital?
Jodi: My wrist.
House: How did that happen?
Jodi: I was riding the Ferris wheel and this huge seagull flew right at me. [The camera pans from the Ferris wheel on the back of House’s clipboard to the bird pin on his jacket.]
House: How horrifying.
Jodi: I swung my arm at the bird, but I hit the Ferris wheel.
House: [turns to students]
Student 2: She’s making it all up?
House: No, her wrist really does hurt.
Jodi: I’m not lying.
House: Of course you are. You have no idea what happened. You have no memory. [House exits room with students] Korsakoff’s syndrome. Her brain is damaged by excessive drinking or insufficient diet; pretty obviously the latter. She has no new memories, no new ideas, can’t even process that idea. So her brain fills the gaps as best it can using visual clues. The horse on your shirt led her to the riding accident and the surf scene on your clipboard led her to the beach.
Student 2: Korsakoff doesn’t start with a ‘C’.
House: I didn’t say ‘C’. Or did I? Lesson to be learned – treat everybody as if they have Korsakoff’s, we all lie anyway. Give her Thiamine right away, she’ll bounce back pretty quickly. And then get her to eat some cake and ice cream.
Student 1: [opens mouth to speak]
House: Yes?
Student 1: Did you need to be so cruel? I think she’s crying.
[House goes back into patient’s room, Student 2 raises eyebrows at Student 1.]
House: Hi! Jodi, I’m Dr. House. What happened to your wrist?
Jodi: There was this weird old guy, he had a cane –
House: See? It’s like it never happened. Perfect forgiveness.

http://74.125.95.104/search?q=cache:avyGNZxh7QAJ:www.twiztv.com/scripts/house/season1/house-110.htm+house+m.d+histories+jodi&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
-----------------------
There are six major symptoms of Korsakoff's syndrome:
anterograde amnesia and
retrograde amnesia, severe memory loss
confabulation, that is, invented memories which are then taken as true due to gaps in memory sometimes associated with blackouts meager content in conversation
lack of insight apathy - the patients lose interest in things quickly and generally appear indifferent to change.
These symptoms are caused by a deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1), which is thought to cause damage to the medial thalamus and possibly to the mammillary bodies of the hypothalamus as well as generalized cerebral atrophy.[1]

Wernicke encephalopathy is a syndrome characterised by ataxia, ophthalmoplegia, confusion, and impairment of short-term memory.[1][2] It is caused by lesions in the medial thalamic nuclei, mammillary bodies, periaqueductal and periventricular brainstem nuclei, and superior cerebellar vermis, often resulting from inadequate intake or absorption of thiamine (Vitamin B1)[1], especially in conjunction with carbohydrate ingestion.[1] Its most common correlate is prolonged alcohol consumption resulting in thiamine deficiency. Alcoholics are therefore particularly at risk, but it may also occur with thiamine deficiency states arising from other causes, particularly in patients with such gastric disorders as carcinoma, chronic gastritis, and repetitive vomiting.[3][4]
These symptoms are caused by a deficiency of thiamine (vitamin B1), which is thought to cause damage to the medial thalamus and possibly to the mammillary bodies of the hypothalamus as well as generalized cerebral atrophy.[1]
When Wernicke's encephalopathy accompanies Korsakoff's syndrome, the combination is called the Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome. Korsakoff's is a continuum of Wernicke's encephalopathy, though a recognised episode of Wernicke's is not always obvious.
JoanneP
JoanneP
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies Empty Congrats!!!

Post by TheWacoKid Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 am

You just cleared up a mystery that's been bugging me. I couldn't figure out why Casey wrote "Everybody lies. Everybody dies." Now I know. She has several pictures of House (Hugh Laurie) in her Photo Bucket collection. She was obviously a House fan and "Everybody lies. Everybody dies" is most of the title of one of the episodes.
I'm a fan of the show, but I confess I've never paid any attention to any of the episode titles.

TheWacoKid
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Retired techie with American Airlines (www.aa.com)

Back to top Go down

Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies Empty Re: Everybody Lies - Everybody Dies

Post by JoanneP Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:59 am

TheWacoKid wrote:You just cleared up a mystery that's been bugging me. I couldn't figure out why Casey wrote "Everybody lies. Everybody dies." Now I know. She has several pictures of House (Hugh Laurie) in her Photo Bucket collection. She was obviously a House fan and "Everybody lies. Everybody dies" is most of the title of one of the episodes.
I'm a fan of the show, but I confess I've never paid any attention to any of the episode titles.

I didn't realize she had pics in her Photo Bucket but with Cindy being a nurse she is probably a fan too. It seems Casey's July 7th - Diary of Days - was a direct response to Cindy's 'Caylee's Missing' on July 3rd.

July 3rd is the day a tipster told LE Cindy put new pavers in the backyard [which Cindy refused to 'confirm or deny' :scratch: then Cindy makes a trip to Universal -- she calls Lee and sends Lee to look for Casey and Casey calls Jesse and tells him not to answer his phone if her parents call -- this a week after George was in 'contact' with the trunk and then chased Casey down the 408.

Those two myspace entries from Casey and Cindy are very telling as to what was goin on.
JoanneP
JoanneP
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:18 pm

I really do not doubt that she could be smart enough to put all this together. You know real criminals are smart people. Just never smart enough to not get caught.
mimi40
mimi40
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down