Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Hearing 04/15/11 - Valhall

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Hearing 04/15/11 - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: Hearing 04/15/11 - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Caylee Anthony case: Hearing 04/15/11
Posted on April 15, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

A hearing will take place today beginning at 1:30 pm ET which should prove to be very interesting. Hopefully it will clear massive confusion up for those of us, like myself, who are “legally challenged”. In the last article I wrote I stated that the State had taken issue with two mental health experts the defense was wanting to use in the mitigation phase. I was quickly skooled on that point and came to realize I totally didn’t understand. No, the defense originally had planned to use these witnesses in the mitigation phase but then, in the 11th hour, moved them to the guilt phase of the trial.

Okay, so here is the total mind-flay us laypeople are dealing with right now. The defense is stating they want to use these two mental health experts to rebut the State’s claims of Casey’s apparent “consciousness of guilt” during the month that Caylee was dead and Casey didn’t report her missing, or anything else for that matter. The defense says they are not using these two witnesses in a legal defense.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/15/caylee-anthony-case-hearing-041511/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down