Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows Flirtateous Communication With Attorney Cheney Mason - Glass

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows Flirtateous Communication With Attorney Cheney Mason - Glass Empty Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows Flirtateous Communication With Attorney Cheney Mason - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows Flirtateous Communication With Attorney Cheney Mason

Excerpt:

When I did a recent body language analysis where Cheney Mason was sticking his middle finger into the crook of Casey Anthony’s arm and rubbing it around in a circular motion, I was a bit taken aback.

Then when I saw them have physical arm contact with Casey leaning her arm and elbow into Cheney, it further peaked my curiosity as to their closeness.

Then when Casey put her open hand on Cheney’s forearm and caressed it, it further raised my attention level.

When I noticed Casey showing Cheney something under the table, it made me wonder what else she was doing to him under the table. Were their thighs of legs touching under there? And what in the world was she showing him that caused both of them to laugh and smile?

It was obvious that the two of them have become pretty chummy. Cheney would barely look at her when he first began representing her. He barely spoke to her and she barely looked at him. But things have certainly changed over the past several months,

But today when I saw how Casey entered the courtroom and looked at Cheney Mason and then held him around the waist there was no question that they have become a lot closer as you will see below.

READ MORE:
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/casey-anthony’s-body-language-shows-close-intimate-communication-with-attorney-cheney-mason/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down