Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee

2 posters

Go down

Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee Empty Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee

Post by Teresa Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WESH 2's Bob Kealing on Sunday that grandfather George Anthony has regained the will to live.

Some of the same investigators credited with saving George Anthony's life after he disappeared now have to resume their investigation into the death of his granddaughter. That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information.

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

The lawyer for Lee Anthony said on Sunday that Lee is working out of town and trying to deal with his father's issues the best he can.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Meanwhile, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said the strain of waiting so long to bury Caylee was a contributing factor to George's desire to harm himself.

"In our culture, burying your loved on is one of the biggest steps towards healing, and he has not been able to do that," Conway said.

Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods.

"He does have that will to live and survive, and he knows he does have a lot to offer those who will go through it and are going through it," Conway said.

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

What are they talking about "Caylee's memorial"??????????????????

Teresa
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee Empty Re: Anthonys: George Regains Will To Live; Police Investigate Lee

Post by Olga Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 am

The woman was visiting Caylee's memorial at the recovery site.
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down