Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Turning the Clock Back for Casey - mainstreamfair

Go down

No Turning the Clock Back for Casey - mainstreamfair Empty No Turning the Clock Back for Casey - mainstreamfair

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:35 pm

No Turning the Clock Back for Casey
Posted on April 29, 2011 by mainstreamfair

Excerpt:

The following comment by Nan11 was so well written, I think it deserves to be a post. Nan11, sorry I stole your comment. If it is not tied down, it belongs to the Seagull. Thank you so much!

I can’t really get it out of my mind that her ‘boys’ have been seeking a plea for sometime.

I think the problem arises out of the charge. Perhaps her defense would be willing to accept ‘aggravated manslaughter’; but, my guess is the State won’t go less than LWOP.

Mason and Baez had Linda Kenney Baden admit on national television that Casey is a liar and that there was no nanny Zani. So, if no one kidnapped Caylee–how did she end up in the neighbourhood dump?

Her defense failed in their attempt to have two professional doctors contort the facts on behalf of their client; and they know it would not be prudent to have Miss Casey take the stand and speak for herself. What do they have left?

I believe that once the State lays out all the pieces of the puzzle for the jury, they are going to see Jose’s ‘pretty white girl’ for what she really is–and their verdict will be one that the ‘dream team’ doesn’t want to hear.

READ MORE:
http://mainstreamfair.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/no-turning-the-clock-back-for-casey/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down