Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 1 Of Jury Selection - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 1 Of Jury Selection - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 1 Of Jury Selection - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 1 Of Jury Selection

Excerpt:

Yesterday was a the first day of jury selection in Clearwater, FL (Pinellas County). I have to admit, I had a busy day with two routine medical tests prior to the beginning of the court day! I rushed home and caught the very beginning of the session. Unfortunately, I only made it to 2:45 before conking out listening to jury selection. So, here I am, putting together what I have to say and listening to the very end, when Jose Baez spoke to Judge Perry about his inability to get the proprietary data base from Dr. Vass' research.

The day also began with Dr. Vass. Apparently, Judge Perry released his Order denying the defense motion to exclude Dr. Vass' air testing. Due to the lack of sound at the beginning, I only could figure out that the defense was asking for a continuance to deal with this decision. Judge Perry rapidly denied the motion and we were on to jury selection.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-1-of.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down