Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts

+3
inmyfloridaopinion
DangerMouse
admin
7 posters

Go down

Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts Empty Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts

Post by admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at Jc Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful.

Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts LeeReceipts01
Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts LeeReceipts02

I was also thinking I could line up the purchases with the cell phone pings. I don't have time right now, but maybe some other enterprising member does?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts Empty Re: Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts

Post by DangerMouse Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks for posting this.
DangerMouse
DangerMouse
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Admin wrote:Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at Jc Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful.

I was also thinking I could line up the purchases with the cell phone pings. I don't have time right now, but maybe some other enterprising member does?
Does anyone know anything about handwriting analysis and how it might apply to LA?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:04 pm

I can answer the question as to why LA did not hand over the receipts to LE. Because he gave them to Baez.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:20 pm

kiwimom wrote:I can answer the question as to why LA did not hand over the receipts to LE. Because he gave them to Baez.

I remember that. Can't figure out why he didn't give them to LE, another "cover-up" of sorts.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 am

oops double post..removing one...I looked for a delete message...we don't have one?

Last edited by Verogal on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops...double post)
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:41 am

Admin wrote:Lee confiscated all the receipts that were in Casey's purse on July 14th, 2008. He made a list of them for LE....why didn't he just give LE the receipts? Lee claims all the receipts were found in chronological order, which was strange for his sister. Notice that on the list are two different credit card purchases made at Jc Penney's. These charges had to have been made with Cindy's credit card. I am wondering if Casey went to Penney's and bought another Pooh blanket and/or laundry bag to replace the ones missing from Caylee's room? If so, then that means Casey used Cindy's stolen credit card to replace the items in which Caylee was buried. That is just awful.

OMG!!!!!!....Finally, I have been looking for this tread for some time now...we have to many places to go to now...and I get lost...LOL. :D

I want to make comments, as I am now going back to the beginning of the case and starting over, as we know so much more now...IF you all have time...more makes sense now than before and interesting.
I am also looking at the many links and files I had saved to fave's (over 100 no crap)...to read over and as the case is dying down now, have a little more time to read them. And, will post as I find things.

I remember, the day that KC dropped the car at Amscot, her phoned pinged at JC Penny's (twice) if I recall...therefore, I was supposed to not see a JCP receipt for THAT day! I thought for sure that your receipt list would show this date...I always thought she purchased something to bury KC in from Penny's that day...now, don't think that as much...still if she had alread dumped KC (sorry)...then, she was replacing the laundry bag or blanket...still no receipt...so, wonder why she was pinging there...maybe, she just called them, but, nothing in phone records...OR, we don't have all the receipts...The latter, I suspect could be the case...State is NOT showing their most critical part of their hand yet...imo.
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:57 am

Verogal wrote:

OMG!!!!!!....Finally, I have been looking for this tread for some time now...we have to many places to go to now...and I get lost...LOL. :D

I want to make comments, as I am now going back to the beginning of the case and starting over, as we know so much more now...IF you all have time...more makes sense now than before and interesting.
I am also looking at the many links and files I had saved to fave's (over 100 no crap)...to read over and as the case is dying down now, have a little more time to read them. And, will post as I find things.

I remember, the day that KC dropped the car at Amscot, her phoned pinged at JC Penny's (twice) if I recall...therefore, I was supposed to not see a JCP receipt for THAT day! I thought for sure that your receipt list would show this date...I always thought she purchased something to bury KC in from Penny's that day...now, don't think that as much...still if she had alread dumped KC (sorry)...then, she was replacing the laundry bag or blanket...still no receipt...so, wonder why she was pinging there...maybe, she just called them, but, nothing in phone records...OR, we don't have all the receipts...The latter, I suspect could be the case...State is NOT showing their most critical part of their hand yet...imo.

we talked about that awhile back, and I think we came to the conclusion that was probably the receipts that Cindy would not give them. She told LE she had looked over them and nothing of value on it...We think maybe Casey was buying to replace the blanket and clothes bag that she used....

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 am

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:
Verogal wrote:

we talked about that awhile back, and I think we came to the conclusion that was probably the receipts that Cindy would not give them. She told LE she had looked over them and nothing of value on it...We think maybe Casey was buying to replace the blanket and clothes bag that she used....

OK...Thanks T...! Maybe, this has been discussed to...I was going to start another thread on Zanny and Richard, but you all may know the answer...WHY did he say KC mentioned Zanny back in 2006? So, strange to me...and, creates resonable doubt for the defense...IMO...their IS no nanny...I am sure JB will use him, if this goes to trial...
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down