Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial - Day 3 - Morning Session - Trial Notes

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - Day 3 - Morning Session - Trial Notes Empty Casey Anthony Trial - Day 3 - Morning Session - Trial Notes

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 26, 2011 10:25 pm

26 May 2011
Casey Anthony Trial - Day 3 - Morning Session

Excerpt:

***Blogging as we go today. Refresh page for newest updates.***

***Note: Sometimes I exceed the number of messages you can send within a certain amount of time on Twitter. If you notice my Tweets stop abruptly, check @TrialNotesToo on Twitter. I will post on that account til I can post again on the regular @TrialNotes acct (usually an hour or so).

Witness: Anthony Lazzaro

Jose Baez continues cross-exam of Anthony Lazzaro, boyfriend of Casey Anthony at the time Caylee disappeared. He asks if Caylee laughed with Casey, hugged her, ran to her? Yes. Lazzaro agreed there seemed to be a lot of love between them. Caylee would have her teddy bear, toys, books with her. She already knew how to count to 40 in Spanish from watching Dora the Explorer, he said.

He can't recall whether the gas cans had duct tape on them when he and Casey took them from shed. Baez commented that the photos taken at Fusion were part of promotional business, commonly posted online to attract interest (including photos of pretty girls). Lazzaro agrees with that.

Baez tells Lazzaro not to tell what the secret was, but asks if it was shared prior to Casey's arrest. Lazzaro says yes. Baez asks if he and Casey grew closer end of June, beginning of July. Lazzaro said yes and said that they had said "I love you" to each other.

http://trialnotes.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-trial-day-3-morning.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down