Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony – Unanswered Questions About “Accident” Theory of Caylee’s Death - Glass

Go down

George Anthony – Unanswered Questions About “Accident” Theory of Caylee’s Death - Glass Empty George Anthony – Unanswered Questions About “Accident” Theory of Caylee’s Death - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm

George Anthony – Unanswered Questions About “Accident” Theory of Caylee’s Death

Excerpt:

There are many questions which have always concerned me about George Anthony. First of all, why had he never joined in on the massive search when people were taking their time and efforts to look for Caylee? Did he already know Caylee was dead? Is that why he didn’t waste his time searching?

The next issue concerns his abusive hostility towards a protester who simply said that Caylee was dead. That certainly was a logical conclusion at the time. Why did George become so physical with the protestor and so vehement as he insisted that Caylee was alive? Did he “protest too much” because he knew that Caylee was dead? Was he compensating?

MISTESS, RIVER CRUZ SAID GEORGE ANTHONY TOLD HER CAYLEE’S DEATH WAS AN “ACCIDENT THAT SNOWBALLED”

And finally why did George have such a detailed and vivid visual description of Zanny the Nanny, whom he reported that he had never seen? He even described her as a 10? Did he a glean that physical and detailed description from a woman with whom he allegedly had an affair- River Cruz? Did he share that description with Casey or did he find someone to match Casey’s made up description?

After all, River was a very pretty Latina looking woman whom some might think to be a 10. River had long curly dark hair and sometimes wore it straight. She also had very nice straight teeth as George described. She also had a sister as Casey descibed . Did George consciously seek out River Cruz in order to set her up as a scapegoat for Caylee’s disappearance?

River Cruz may have thought so. When River Cruz was interviewed by the media, I thought she seemed credible. She is not her sister Skye Cruz, who is completely different than her. Instead, River is her own person. Because of my blog about how I believed her credibility and the body language tells which led me to believe she was most likely telling the truth about George, River reached out to me by phone. I found her to be a lovely woman. After spending time speaking with her, I believed what she was telling me.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/george-anthony-unanswered-questions-about-%E2%80%9Caccident%E2%80%9D-theory-of-caylee%E2%80%99s-death/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down