Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurors See More Jail Videos On Day 20 Of Casey Trial - WFTV

Go down

Jurors See More Jail Videos On Day 20 Of Casey Trial  - WFTV Empty Jurors See More Jail Videos On Day 20 Of Casey Trial - WFTV

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Jurors See More Jail Videos On Day 20 Of Casey Trial
Posted: 5:53 am EDT June 3, 2011
Updated: 9:20 am EDT June 3, 2011

Excerpt:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 20 of Casey Anthony's murder trial began on Friday, and another recorded jail visit between Casey and her family was played for the jury.

Casey Anthony entered the courtroom on Friday just after 8:50am, wearing a long-sleeved button down yellow shirt and grey pants. She had her hair pulled back in a tight bun.

Court began promptly at 9:00am and the prosecution began playing another jail house video of a conversation between Casey and her parents in 2008.

In the jail video visit Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, questions Jose Baez's readiness as an attorney for Casey.

"Well I just hope he's honestly telling you what you're up against,” she said.

“Mom, I honestly know what I'm up against and you keeping me here is not helping me help myself,” said Casey.

The prosecution is expected to introduce at least one more recording of a visit Casey had in the weeks following her initial July 2008 arrest.

More: http://www.wftv.com/news/28117759/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down