Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial Empty Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

Monday, February 9, 2009

The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit
her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public events with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18675431/detail.html#-
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial Empty Video - Baez Reads Statement

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:23 pm

RAW VIDEO: Baez Reads Casey's Statement

http://www.wftv.com/news/18675718/detail.html#-
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

Post by Verogal Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:35 am

mom_in_il wrote:Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

Monday, February 9, 2009

The following is the transcript of a news conference held by Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.

I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit
her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public events with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

[url=http://www.wftv.com/news/18675431/detail.html#-
http://www.wftv.com/news/18675431/detail.html#-[/quote[/url]]

Sick, POS...excuse my language...LOL/NOT!!!!
I don't know who wrote this Biaz or KC...either way Biaz would have read/approved (I 'would') think.
Just further shows how cold, calous, hateful KC really is. Further sticking in to mom and dad.
Also I noticed not ONCE, does she say I LOVE Caylee. Not once!! Mad Typical KC...all about her and what she wants...imo, parents did as she wished (thought I don't think they talked) and had the PRIVATE funeral...KC, DID not want a memorial because it would be all about KC, she can't go...(SIMILAR to Caylee's BDay Party)...sick! She wants to punish GP's further keep the "remains" until after trial (IMO).

Rumor has it Biaz bozo's has spent time reading the blogs to gauge the community and peeps outlook on the memorial, after seeing the majority were not for it...released the statement, condeming it too...Could be, but, also, IMO the memorial hurts KC...But, I still say this statement is another way Biaz will use the words of KC here to throw Cindy under the bus...I still think we will here more about cruel Cindy in not allowing KC to do with Caylee what she wanted (in her crazy mind). I am flipping between Cindy and now Kronk being thrown under the bus...wonder, if we will next here "they" were having an affair...(RUMOR)...just speculating, it is discusting IMO...phew, now I feel better... LOL. :)
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Statement On Caylee's Memorial

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down