Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Caylee's Forum

+83
gma2one
love_my_dogs
mom_in_il
brific
happynurse
Lkcogrl
public-enemy
roku
laainmn
when_we_laugh_indoors
bostons04
bbongionj
BEAGLES&MORE
ceegee
nana1973
sknbr
care4caylee
memevin
just_a_mom
cattys
twiglet
MommyandNanaInNY
kath50
tvincent101
MandiJones
nanafool
stobaby
AggieMom2009
kiwimom
arkymom
Olga
ggs77
kmargo
MichiganPam
Maggie
darby
brockswmn
shirledoll
LIElemteach
BigJohnny
Annie68
carlos
k3538k
granny
Bear aka GA
Migranny19
TXaggieGrandma
NY luvs Caylee
bakerfljackie
Jbug
Be The Miracle
MomintheVille
ksmimiNJ
4caylee
Annabeth
boop33
MANHCTFL
ElizabethZeke
CindeeM
MysticOne
bonbon
anaday26
petesaparte
lightinthedarkness
Nia
armyspouse
TiaMaria
Stephanie
PITMASTER
Pittsburghcares
Lisa_Z
just_my_opinion
preciousbabies
Impetuous
Beach Potato
MIZBELLA
80smetalhead
Chickalope
oviedo45
Tink2
LollyD
inmyfloridaopinion
admin
87 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Welcome to Caylee's Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to Caylee's Forum

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm

just_my_opinion wrote:
darby wrote:Hi everyone. I came over too because I miss seeing the pictures. Site is easy to see.
Welcome glad to see ya!! :shock:
It is so much easier for me to read!!!! My eyes are thanking me already! :face:
MysticOne
MysticOne
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by LIElemteach Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Luv seeing the pictures again. Really missed them. Great news that LP is going to search.
LIElemteach
LIElemteach

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caylee's Forum - Page 12 Empty new member

Post by Maggie Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:11 pm

I have been following the discussions on Fox but not posting. I am new to this, so bare with me. I only hope they find Caylee's body soon and stop the CA & GA from declaring her alive. Not sure if I am doing this right.
Maggie
Maggie
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by darby Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome.
darby
darby
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:11 pm

MysticOne wrote:Does anyone think there will be any new documents/evidence released to the public on Monday? I know the Orlando Sentinel was at the hearing wanting to make sure that things remained in the public eye. I am not really sure what that means when it comes to LE releasing to the defense any discovery items.

Any thoughts?
I think once they give it to Bias..If the media asks for it, It will be released to the public...I crossing my fingers so questions will be answered Monday.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

LIElemteach wrote:Luv seeing the pictures again. Really missed them. Great news that LP is going to search.
I am just so excited about the news. I really think LP is bringing some money to the table too!!! I think they are going to bring that beautiful baby home so that she may rest in peace and dance with the angels.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Caylee's Forum - Page 12 Empty testing

Post by preciousbabies Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Admin wrote:I would just like to make it ABUNDANTLY clear that this place was never, ever set up to "steal" anyone away from anywhere! I know there was a little problem sometime back on the Fox blog, and I just want everyone to know that this place was only made as a back-up. Once Fox took away our ability to post pics, it just seemed logical. Maybe Fox will rethink it, but for now, this is a good temporary solution. This blog is completely FREE, and no one is profiting from this. It's truly a labor of love, love for Caylee.

Is there a way to block out trolls? such as cayleeseeker? :affraid:

I know most of you already know that, but for anyone who doesn't.....there it is
. ❤
preciousbabies
preciousbabies
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : at&t wireless

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:13 pm

just_my_opinion wrote:
MysticOne wrote:Does anyone think there will be any new documents/evidence released to the public on Monday? I know the Orlando Sentinel was at the hearing wanting to make sure that things remained in the public eye. I am not really sure what that means when it comes to LE releasing to the defense any discovery items.

Any thoughts?
I think once they give it to Bias..If the media asks for it, It will be released to the public...I crossing my fingers so questions will be answered Monday.
I too am hoping for something on Monday, but also am a little concerned we will be able to "handle" the evidence (mentally).
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 pm

You all I am so scared for little 6yr old Cole from Las Vegas. They have arrested the grandfather who they think is a drug lord and have another man that is a person of interest
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by darby Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:14 pm

Yes trolls can be blocked I heard. No more nonsense.
darby
darby

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

preciousbabies wrote:
Admin wrote:
Is there a way to block out trolls? such as cayleeseeker? :affraid:

I know most of you already know that, but for anyone who doesn't.....there it is
. ❤

I think there is an ignore feature on this blog.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Be The Miracle Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Yes, you can block trolls by going to your profile and selecting the "Freind/Foe" button. Add their name to whichever choice you are considering. lol

I just found out there is another way to do it, too. If you click on someone's screen name, you can view their profile, it also gives you the option of adding them to your friend's list or your foe's list. Easy as pie! I am just LOVING this forum! lol
Be The Miracle
Be The Miracle
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:Yes, you can block trolls by going to your profile and selecting the "Freind/Foe" button. Add their name to whichever choice you are considering. lol

I just found out there is another way to do it, too. If you click on someone's screen name, you can view their profile, it also gives you the option of adding them to your friend's list or your foe's list. Easy as pie! I am just LOVING this forum! lol
Wow, that is great!! Can you do us a favor and post that info in the help section too??
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Migranny19 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Any thoughts?

I don't know if they will be but I think we should have a place on this blog for all the documents. That way they won't dissappear like some of the documents from the beginning. (Jail house phone calls, etc)

Is there a way to have a documents area on this new blog?
Migranny19
Migranny19
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : Main job-Running busy household of 14/ crochet, read, fishing in spare time

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Any thoughts?
Sadly MysticOne, most likely we will not be seeing any documents/evidence that will be used at trial. If FL law is even remotely similar to TX law, attorneys no longer file discovery with the courts. If a rare case exists where that is necessary, then that evidence is sealed by the court. We may have to wait until the trial to see a lot of the evidence...but there may be other documents/evidence released in the future like the filings of the parties...
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by brockswmn Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 pm

They may not release anything and I found out she (casey) will not appear in court on the 28 and maybe not on the 5 of Nov as a not guilty plea has be entered for her.
brockswmn
brockswmn
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : medical insurance claims

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 pm

Be The Miracle wrote:Yes, you can block trolls by going to your profile and selecting the "Freind/Foe" button. Add their name to whichever choice you are considering. lol

Great will keep this a friendly place ❤
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Be The Miracle Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:19 pm

MysticOne wrote:

Wow, that is great!! Can you do us a favor and post that info in the help section too??

Sure, then I can correct my spelling mistake too! lol
Be The Miracle
Be The Miracle
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

MysticOne wrote:
just_my_opinion wrote:

Any thoughts?
I too am hoping for something on Monday, but also am a little concerned we will be able to "handle" the evidence (mentally).

Thats true.. It hard to believe that crazy winch handels it everyday with no emotions!!!
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Migranny19 wrote:

Any thoughts?

I don't know if they will be but I think we should have a place on this blog for all the documents. That way they won't dissappear like some of the documents from the beginning. (Jail house phone calls, etc)

Migranny if you go to your forum selection, you will see some dedicated threads for links, photos, etc., I think we would all appreciate any links that others find with a short explanation of where that link leads. You can see that I posted two regarding Todd Black the PR spokesperson for Bias...
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Susmihara wrote:

Any thoughts?
Sadly MysticOne, most likely we will not be seeing any documents/evidence that will be used at trial. If FL law is even remotely similar to TX law, attorneys no longer file discovery with the courts. If a rare case exists where that is necessary, then that evidence is sealed by the court. We may have to wait until the trial to see a lot of the evidence...but there may be other documents/evidence released in the future like the filings of the parties...
That makes sense (unfortunately for us). I just wondered since FL has some strange Sunshine State Laws (keep everything open and in the public eye) and the Orlando Sentinel has made a career of seeing to it (they tried to even get Dale Earnhardt's autopsy pictures released to the public) that maybe there was a chance of some information before the trial.
We will GO CRAZY waiting for the trial if not :face:
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousbabies Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 pm

Susmihara wrote:
Migranny19 wrote:

Any thoughts?

Migranny if you go to your forum selection, you will see some dedicated threads for links, photos, etc., I think we would all appreciate any links that others find with a short explanation of where that link leads. You can see that I posted two regarding Todd Black the PR spokesperson for Bias...

Surely there will continue to be leaks to the media throughout the process. If not we will all go into withdrawals. I search for new news on the case everyday as soon as i get home from work. Watch NG just in case there is something new. I still wish Greta would get back on this case, it is like no other
preciousbabies
preciousbabies
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : at&t wireless

Back to top Go down

Post by MichiganPam Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi everyone I am such an idiot I couldn't figure this out at all!! :shock:
MichiganPam
MichiganPam

Back to top Go down

Post by MomintheVille Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 pm

MichiganPam wrote:Hi everyone I am such an idiot I couldn't figure this out at all!! :shock:
Hi!
MomintheVille
MomintheVille
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by just_my_opinion Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:32 pm

uoflmom wrote:You all I am so scared for little 6yr old Cole from Las Vegas. They have arrested the grandfather who they think is a drug lord and have another man that is a person of interest
Yes me too. I dont think the LE should have made public that they had the GP. Theres nothing stopping the drug lords from harming him at this point. The GP might could have contacted them (drug lords)in secert before it was out there the LE had him.
just_my_opinion
just_my_opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next