Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Gruesome Photos of Caylee Anthony's Remains Revealed - Criminal Report Daily

Go down

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Gruesome Photos of Caylee Anthony's Remains Revealed - Criminal Report Daily Empty Aphrodite Jones Reports: Gruesome Photos of Caylee Anthony's Remains Revealed - Criminal Report Daily

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Aphrodite Jones Reports: Gruesome Photos of Caylee Anthony's Remains Revealed
June 09, 2011

Excerpt:

[ Aphrodite Jones gives her perspective as she attends the Casey Anthony Trial. Check in for her regular reports. Read her Bio >> ]

Aphrodite-jones-reports Today is, by far, the hardest day of all. These crime scene photos of Caylee's skull embedded in brambles and surrounded by trash -- has caused jurors to shiver, news reporters to cry and Casey, to put on a show of grief -- that I don't think the jurors are buying.

The jurors are trying not to show the horror they must be feeling -- but some of the horror slips through the cracks of their poker faces. A few jurors rubbed their arms, as if they felt a shiver. One was rocking back and forth in his chair. The whole morning was consumed with gruesome photos of Caylee's skull -- covered in roots and also with her hair matted to it -- showing a large piece of silver duct tape that covered the front area of the skull, near the eye sockets. I have been sick with a stomach flu the last 3 days --- but I can honestly say that these photos have actually made me feel sick to my stomach all over again.

The close-ups of her skull -- mixed with leaf litter and debris, makes me heartsick. The long bones found -- belonging to Caylee -- were not mixed in with the other bones found in the garbage bag. They had to be retrieved separately ...

More: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/06/aphrodite-jones-reports-gruesome-caylee-anthony-photos-revealed.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down