Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – What About Caylee? - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – What About Caylee? - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – What About Caylee? - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Casey Anthony – What About Caylee?
06/10/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

Yesterday was just sad. The graphic photos of little Caylee’s remains – that we did not see – and the painful narrative that accompanied them were brutal and had a deep effect on every person inside and out of the courtroom.

I was extremely pissed-off with Casey’s fake crying during the viewing of the photos. The defense, it seems, has been coaching Casey to emote on demand. They carefully moved the ever-present computer to give the jury a direct sight-line to Casey. While she did a lot of eye-poking and sniveling into a tissue, the tissue never got scrunched up or even damp. With my seasonal allergies, I need to find me a box of those indestructible tissues!

The fact that Casey had every legal right to ask not to be present during this portion of testimony should not be lost on anybody!

Her breakdown in the afternoon – after enjoying her Tang and bologna sammie lunch – was nothing short of bad acting! I give her credit for having a very expressive face. She manages to contort her face to display shock, mock pain and distress. All the while though, when her attorneys are not fawning over her, the anger leaps out!

The crowing jewel of the performance was when she abruptly sat down before the jury even finished leaving court. Not only was it a pitiful attempt as an attention grabber, she showed total disrespect for courtroom decorum!

If this truly was a real, guilt-laden, anxiety attack, she deserved to suffer and have nightmares, to boot!

More: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/casey-anthony-what-about-caylee/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down