Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID THE ORLANDO SENTINEL VIOLATE THE RULES REGARDING CAYLEE PHOTOS? - Murt

Go down

DID THE ORLANDO SENTINEL VIOLATE THE RULES REGARDING CAYLEE PHOTOS? - Murt Empty DID THE ORLANDO SENTINEL VIOLATE THE RULES REGARDING CAYLEE PHOTOS? - Murt

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 pm

DID THE ORLANDO SENTINEL VIOLATE THE RULES REGARDING CAYLEE PHOTOS?
June 11, 2011

Excerpt:

During this mornings chat on my stream site at blogtv.com someone posted a link to photos at cayleedaily.com What was amazing is that the link went to highly graphic photos of Caylee’s skull, bones and hair.

In the comments section of the blog, the person known as “Express” made the following comment:

“Ok, Orlando Sentinel (name will be kept private) contacted “me”and it was simply a mistake on their part in posting the picture of Dear Caylee’s skelatal remains–I am accomodating Orlando sentinel and took the picture down. Orlando Sentinel did make their proper attempt to get their proper approval from Judge Perry of that particular picture & busy as he was it was basically “blown off”so it really isn’t Orlando Sentinel’s fault either–just a communication problem of sorts.”

READ MORE
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down