Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bombshell bugs, pavers too - andrea

2 posters

Go down

bombshell bugs, pavers too - andrea Empty bombshell bugs, pavers too - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:35 pm

June 11, 2011
bombshell bugs, pavers too

Excerpt:

Dr. Neal Haskell likes bugs. Especially flies.

Like Dr. Arpad Vass, who is Dr. Haskell’s relied-upon colleague, is an expert married to his field. The science of Forensic Entomology is his passion.

He’s been a bug man for nearly five decades he said.

It was a big day for the Prosecution in the State v. Casey Anthony trial. There was important information about bugs, and a great deal of crime scene evidence introduced today. Most importantly, the prosecution appears to be leading up to the release of the heart sticker evidence.

The testimony of Dr. Haskell brought home the reality regarding the length of time Caylee spent in the car versus the woods.

According to Dr. Haskell and the kinds of bugs found at the grave site, the body of Caylee Marie could only have been in the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire for a couple of days before it was removed (and placed in the woods off of Suburban Drive).

More: http://andreadreamin.com/2011/06/11/bombshell-bugs-pavers-too/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

bombshell bugs, pavers too - andrea Empty Re: bombshell bugs, pavers too - andrea

Post by gg Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

I think I remember him saying Caylee could have been in the trunk 3-5 days. I keep feeling she was placed in the woods on the 20th or 21st due to KC's sense of relief and reflection expressed in her diary entry June 21st:

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.
I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.
I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.
I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18740616/detail.html#ixzz1P5D9E400

What is the meaning of the pavers? Do they match pavers in the Anthony backyard or something? Were they located next to the body in the woods? used as cover for the body?

gg
gg
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down