Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation?

3 posters

Go down

What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation? Empty What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation?

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am

Feel free to post things you thought the State would bring out in their initial presentation that they haven't so far!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation? Empty Re: What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation?

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am

The basketball sized stain - I heard early rumors that this was tested and they had a DNA match to Caylee. No evidence of this so far.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation? Empty Re: What did the prosecution miss during their initial presentation?

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 am

I don't remember DNA from the stain. But if they have it why not use it?

What about the ALS image of that stain? That is shocking!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am

the image should have been presented IMO - and the stain having DNA in it - that was a rumor i heard from someone in LE. there were many others that haven't come out yet. i thought for sure there would be more...
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dahoov2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 pm

They did not put three important things into their case:

The diary entry.
The Syringe with Chloroform in it
The girl who stated she and Caycee used to bury pets int the cemetery and put heart shaped stickers on it.

dahoov2
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down