Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony Lies on Stand,Over Explains, Gives Casey Mixed Messages By Mouthing” I Love You” - Glass

Go down

Cindy Anthony Lies on Stand,Over Explains, Gives Casey Mixed Messages By Mouthing” I Love You” - Glass Empty Cindy Anthony Lies on Stand,Over Explains, Gives Casey Mixed Messages By Mouthing” I Love You” - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:30 am

Cindy Anthony Lies on Stand,Over Explains, Gives Casey Mixed Messages By Mouthing” I Love You”

Excerpt:

Initially Cindy Anthony arrived on the stand with a delicate voiced demeanor . But it wasn’t long until her a defensive snarky tones appeared. Cindy was back in full form and back to her old self when she spoke of how her hair grows fast. She was not asked about how fast her hair grew, yet she volunteered too much too much information. When someone does this it often means they are deceptive or have something to hide. This may also be Cindy’s attempt to control and manipulate. information.

Now we hear Cindy tell a LIE. She says that her hair was ast her shoulders during Christmas time in 2008. She even points to her shoulder as she says this.

This is not true as you can see in the photo above. Her hair is no where near past her shoulders. She is obviously lying as she thinks doing so may protect Casey in some way. Then Cindy makes absolutely no sense. Linda Drane Burdick asks her about her length of hair in July and August of 2008 and Cindy volunteers some cockamamie story about her hair being long in 2006.

No one asked her about 2006. She is attempting to divert information and manipulate as she goes on about irrelevant information.

This photos clearly shows several signals of deception as she discusses how her hair was as long as Linda Drane Burdick’s hair. We see her a. close her eyes, b. shrug her shoulders, and c. purse her lips. These are all signs she was not being truthful with her information. Linda asked about 2008 not 2006.

More: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/cindy-anthony-lies-on-standover-explains-changes-attitude-towards-casey-by-mouthing-i-love-you/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down