Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cindy’s hand-sanitizer scare? true? - andrea

Go down

cindy’s hand-sanitizer scare? true? - andrea Empty cindy’s hand-sanitizer scare? true? - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

June 23, 2011 · 10:09 pm
cindy’s hand-sanitizer scare? true?

Excerpt:

The testimony of Cindy Anthony was not a bombshell, or a major development despite the news outlets using it as such. It was simply a replay of the conniving Cindy Anthony we had previously come to know.

Cindy Anthony testifying today

I was very surprised at Cindy’s about-face today. I think the State of Florida was, too. But, there is no way that Cindy will get away with this for long – the state still has a rebuttal case to put on.

What Cindy Anthony fails to realize is that her testimony today can be verified. She will continue to be impeached and this will only hurt her daughter, not help her!

Although Cindy’s work records verify she was at work the day of the computer searches, she said she remembers not working those days. Huh? I don’t remember the days I take off of work, especially not three years ago! Do you?

The State of Florida and Law Enforcement will be able to verify what Cindy said today; I have no doubt they will.

More: http://andreadreamin.com/2011/06/23/cindys-hand-sanitizer-scare-true/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down