Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Here!

+131
Daisy
Watcher_of_all
princessmean1
kygirl09
TomTerrific0420
retired_infl
Lisa_Z
RedHead
OKGran
ckislandgirl
Pranksterette
TXaggieGrandma
NC Stroller
inmyfloridaopinion
MaddiesGram
ginybe
hawaiicalls
NCNonnie
ceegee
j12870
AuntNeecie
angelm07
alwaysbelieve
crying_in_tx
Debbie08
Soonerchick
Chickalope
Beamer
sunny
Carolina Girl
islandgirl09
OkieDokie
westex2
weezie
just_my_opinion
kodi2
proudmommyof4
Justicewanted
Kani71854
carlos
sandy
mimi40
ratsmommy
TiaMaria
Kimmylyn
ittybittybabynurse
vixen
NanaMichele
MDBEAN
petesaparte
jamiect
MicheleInTx
Budmn2000
gardengnome1234
dew lover
frokker
mom_from_STL
archon
momgot2kids
MiMi
Mimi_in_SC
RIVERBABE60
angelah
MommyandNanaInNY
granny
toodygoodshoes
mermaid55
GaMom
grandmaOf12
anaday26
Stassified
BEAGLES&MORE
kiwimom
MandiJones
twinkletoes
tampp1
MIZBELLA
obsessedviewer
shelby421
Sidebar
cheyanne20
nums24
Stephanie
Can_U_Say_Murder_1
love_my_dogs
mom_in_il
gma2one
BigJohnny
public-enemy
roku
heavensent
Olga
t-town
bonjovilover
nana1973
BringCayleeHome
MargoTX
ocalagal
MichiganPam
kmargo
just_a_mom
memevin
Teresa
Be The Miracle
arkymom
Annabeth
BlondeBombshell
Nia
Annie68
4caylee
Jbug
kally123
jfromcanada
mominohio
CindeeM
MANHCTFL
boop33
PITMASTER
3riderboys
MysticOne
Impetuous
80smetalhead
uglyisforever
preciousbabies
k3538k
LollyD
Tink2
Migranny19
MomintheVille
oviedo45
admin
135 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Practice Here! - Page 31 Empty Re: Practice Here!

Post by Impetuous Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 am

Practice Here! - Page 31 Caylee-banner4
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Practice Here! - Page 31 CAYLEE123ADDD-1
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 am

Practice Here! - Page 31 62008310
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Practice Here! - Page 31 Empty Abuse of a child at McDonalds

Post by lovinourgrandkids Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Since I have been unable to post a link, I am going to try again...does anyone have any thoughts on this incident that happened at McDonalds?

Little Boy Attacks Little Girl at the McDonald's playplace and the Little Girl's family and friends are kicked out instead!!!!
by April Watson on Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 10:53am

Today a great injustice was done. In Carbondale, IL at the McDonalds on East Main street, Tamara Crowell, and her Daughter Kara-Line were involved in an attack. I have their permission to share the story. Her 5 year old daughter Kara-Line who has down syn...drome was involved in an attack. Her daughter was assaulted, punched, kicked, scratched in the face by a boy of the same age up in the play place. When going to talk to the mother about the boys actions, the boys mother called Tamara a Caucasian B**** and told Tamara she had no right in bringing her 'retarded' daughter into McDonald play place, and that she deserved to get her ass kicked. As horrifying as that is for a mother to hear about her special needs child, you can imagine how hurt we all were hearing that. And when the Owner/Manager of McDonalds came in he told US to leave, and didn't let us get our food, or toys, I barely was allowed to get my sons shoes, or my purse. They didn't make the little boy's family leave, or the angry mother that had started calling such hurtful names. Kara-Line is doing alright after leaving the E.R and on an anti-biotic treatment for the numerous scratches she'd received, and on pain meds as well, as she suffered multiple lacerations on her face, and neck, and a black eye as well. Tamara wants her daughters story to be shared so hopefully the injustice of this will be heard, and McDonalds who supports special needs children, and housing families, should be called and asked WHY! If they throw out the ones that were hurt and the ones in the wrong were allowed to stay and finish their meal and play! She is going to be calling the news and submitting the story in the newspaper, please repost this, and get this story out!!! 618-457-5220 is McDonald's number, please call and tell them that their owner was out of LINE!

lovinourgrandkids
lovinourgrandkids
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

lovinourgrandkids wrote:Since I have been unable to post a link, I am going to try again...does anyone have any thoughts on this incident that happened at McDonalds?

Little Boy Attacks Little Girl at the McDonald's playplace and the Little Girl's family and friends are kicked out instead!!!!

Today a great injustice was done. In Carbondale, IL at the McDonalds on East Main street, Tamara Crowell, and her Daughter Kara-Line were involved in an attack. I have their permission to share the story. Her 5 year old daughter Kara-Line who has down syn...drome was involved in an attack. Her daughter was assaulted, punched, kicked, scratched in the face by a boy of the same age up in the play place. When going to talk to the mother about the boys actions, the boys mother called Tamara a Caucasian B**** and told Tamara she had no right in bringing her 'retarded' daughter into McDonald play place, and that she deserved to get her ass kicked. As horrifying as that is for a mother to hear about her special needs child, you can imagine how hurt we all were hearing that. And when the Owner/Manager of McDonalds came in he told US to leave, and didn't let us get our food, or toys, I barely was allowed to get my sons shoes, or my purse. They didn't make the little boy's family leave, or the angry mother that had started calling such hurtful names. Kara-Line is doing alright after leaving the E.R and on an anti-biotic treatment for the numerous scratches she'd received, and on pain meds as well, as she suffered multiple lacerations on her face, and neck, and a black eye as well. Tamara wants her daughters story to be shared so hopefully the injustice of this will be heard, and McDonalds who supports special needs children, and housing families, should be called and asked WHY! If they throw out the ones that were hurt and the ones in the wrong were allowed to stay and finish their meal and play! She is going to be calling the news and submitting the story in the newspaper, please repost this, and get this story out!!! 618-457-5220 is McDonald's number, please call and tell them that their owner was out of LINE!

OMG that's horrible! If you don't mind, I will repost what you've put here, onto the main blog for the others to read. Please go to the main blog page daily. That's where we have our daily conversations with each other, instead of here. I just happened to come by this post, but most people don't see this page on a regular basis.

Last edited by MililaniGirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 am

lovinourgrandkids wrote:Since I have been unable to post a link, I am going to try again...does anyone have any thoughts on this incident that happened at McDonalds?

Almost no one will read this as it is a practice thread and not our blog.

Go here: http://www.justice4caylee.org/

Then click on "Main blog".

If you post there, hundreds will read it.

I think Kara-Line's mother needs to contact the owner of that MacDonalds. Then she should contact an attorney. Perhaps several to get various opinions.

Sometimes monetary penalties are the only way to get a business's attention.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

Test
Practice Here! - Page 31 Th_pra10
still praying
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 am

Practice Here! - Page 31 Skank410
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Practice Here! - Page 31 15410-2_zps793966cd

Last edited by mom_in_il on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleGirl37 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Help I can't post a topic
LittleGirl37
LittleGirl37
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Job/hobbies : Social Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:56 pm

LittleGirl37 wrote:Help I can't post a topic
You just posted one. Yes If you go back to the home page, try posting on the Main Blog section.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Practice Here! - Page 31 98878-360x360-1332540002-primary

For Vix
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Practice Here! - Page 31 Christmas_chickens_card-p137793736998003593envcr_400
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31