Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released

2 posters

Go down

NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released Empty NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 am

http://www.wesh.com/video/18735246/index.html

MY opinion ONLY as always...I am not holding my breath on getting the nail in the coffin type of info anytime before trial...SS Law, does not mean everything or most damning will be put into evidence for the public until right before the evidence is put for DURING the trial...this does not mean that the defense team doesn't have the data. Number of reasons...most important would be a fair trial for KC...I just can't see that Fingerprint evidence or any substancial evidence will come forward at this point...and, surprized we are getting any more.

IF this comes out...and is the Bombshell as some are saying...then I suspect that IF JB can talk any sense into "thangs" head...this will all wrapped up very quickly now....KC will take a plea...and no trial...thus saving taxpayers millions of dollars, and families heardache...bloggers too.

I for one would love to know what/how Caylee was murdered, definitively (all the gory details)...but, I don't expect it to ever come out...IF KC pleas IMO she will NOW say accident...I don't believe it was...but, what else can she say to save her neck...No matter what she says I would not believe her now...even abuse (I don't think that happened either).

IF she pleas she would more than likely only get 25 years more or less...that sickens me!!!! Mad

Lastly, if the media hadn't grab ahold of this story and held on to it...this case would have already been pretty much resolved...again, imo.
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released Empty Hmmmm

Post by admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 am

So that is why there is conflicting info....according to the reporter the fingerprint evidence is, "complicated and open to interpretation."

Plus 20 more DVD's to release? I am never going to get my homework done. Can I major in the Caylee Anthony case?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released Empty Re: NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released

Post by Verogal Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:23 am

Admin wrote:So that is why there is conflicting info....according to the reporter the fingerprint evidence is, "complicated and open to interpretation."

Plus 20 more DVD's to release? I am never going to get my homework done. Can I major in the Caylee Anthony case?

yeppers...lol...you too (homework that is) I am somewhat free tonight, so posting tons of stuff all over the place...enough, for someone to ask me to leave, again...LOL ;)

I know most of us could major in Caylee...for sure..! I just posted to you on your Lee thread...took me forever to find it.

Have fun chicky!!
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released Empty Re: NEW Conrad video...response to "possible" new evidence released

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down